Chapter 7

3rd pov

Denki walked through the portal to see a guilty looking shigaraki. "Sorry for yelling.." denki said glancing at shigaraki then at the floor. Shigaraki and denki stood in silence for a bit till shigaraki said "wanna go back to being denki and tenko..?" Denki smiled slightly seeing a considerable sweet smile on shigiraki's face.

"Wanna keep this secret between us..?" Denki asked shigiraki who nodded. Denki ran over and hugged his gamer best friend. "Yay, Tenko!" Denki said excitedly as shigaraki hugged back being able to use his full hand due to him having gloves on.

~

"You wanna play some Super Mario Odyssey?" Shigaraki asked before handing a controller to denki. "Since we only got one console you wanna be Mario or Cappy?" Shigaraki asked denki as they sat on the bed. "Hmm" denki said thinking. Shigiraki just smiled knowing denki already knew who he wanted to be.

"Cappy?" Shigaraki said as denki nodded "yep!" Denki said as shigaraki set up the game. "Wanna do a second playthrough since we already beat it together?" Shigaraki asked denki.

When they started denki pointed out "onward to the amazing cappy!" Shigaraki just chuckled as Mario ran over to where cappy was. "Nah I don't like that type" shigaraki comented as cappy did his normal white top hat. "That's looks good, cmon let's get a move on!" Shigiraki said as cappy became a Mario hat and they were allowed to continue.

As the two became a frog in the top hat building denki wondered out loud "what if cappy flew onto Luigi... Or peach?" Shigaraki just looked at denki with a 'wha-?' expression and denki burst out laughing. "Tenko your face!" Denki laughed out as shigaraki shook his head playfully. "Now cmon before I leave you in this building!" Shigaraki teased as denki called back "too bad you can't do that!"

________

The two always teased and made random silly comments about the game. It was their way of making a bad or sad situation in the game better.
________

339 words