Chapter one.

He looked at his siblings, who were on top of the staircase. They were listening to their parents argue about who knows what, he himself found it stupid. Stupid, that his siblings were listening in. Yet, Neteyam couldn't lie, he was listening as well. He was unable to tell what they were fighting about, yet he could only guess. He assumed they were going to have to move once again.. Even though they all loved it in Montana. Due to his father being in the military, they moved often. Neteyam wished that this was the last time they moved, but it wasn't. And his assumptions were correct. They were going to have to move.. all the way down to Hawaii.

All of his siblings, including himself, gasped out loud, yet it wasn't loud enough for their parents to know that they were being nosy.

"What? This is the third time in six years! Do they expect us to just abandon our friends? Again?!"

His younger brother, Lo'ak, was clearly angry at this decision. He didn't want to leave their home.. It was perfect, just absolutely perfect. They all loved the cold, and now they will have to move to a whole different environment! Neteyam and Kiri felt sorrow for their younger brother. The youngest of the siblings, Tuktirey walked over to her older brother. She hugged him, which did make Lo'ak chill out some.

"Lo'ak, you know that we don't have a choice in this.. It's for dads job, and you know that."

Neteyam spoke in a low whisper, he knew that wasn't going to help his brother any. But he had to make sure he knew that. Lo'ak shot him a cold glare, before taking in a deep breath. He knew his older brother was trying to help, but fucking seriously?! He seems so okay with moving away! Again too! They would have to make new friends once again! They will have to make their new house, a home again! He just doesn't understand why Neteyam is so fucking calm about this!

"How are you so calm about leaving everything we know?! Again too! What about your motocross?! Hm?! What about your archery?! What about all of the stupid sports you do?! How do you know they'll have it there?! What about your friends—"

Lo'ak's voice raised some, as he continued to ask Neteyam all of these questions. Neteyam only took in a deep breath, before exhaling quietly. Before Lo'ak continued he interrupted him.

"Lo'ak that is fucking enough. If they don't have a track for me to use. I'll just sell my dirt bike, and all of my gear. That goes for the same for all of my sports. I will find new sports to play."

His voice was low, yet cold. He watched the younger look away from him. Neteyam noticed that he was upset, and he couldn't blame him either. He was also upset, he sighed softly.

"I am upset too.. I don't want to move either. But that's dads choice to make. Not mine."

He added on, pushing some of his braids back. He stood up from his crouching position, before walking towards his brother. He stared at the younger, guilt only rushed through him, since he saw tears in his eyes. Slowly, he crouched down again only because, Lo'ak was sitting on the floor. Neteyam closed his eyes, as his arms wrapped around Lo'ak. It was like instant when his baby brother started to cry in his arms. Lo'ak has never ever liked moving, and he knows this. He started to stand both of them up, one of his hands rubbing his arm. The older sully sibling allowed his brother to cry on his shoulder. Sometimes it's just best to let the ones you love most cry.. even if your heart tightens at the sight.

"It's okay.. Remember, Sullies stick together.. As long as any of us are here.. You'll be loved and protected.. Even if most won't show it."

He comforted the teenager, while they walked into his room. Kiri, and Tuk followed them into Neteyams room. Neteyam out of his siblings most definitely has the biggest bed. Which was practical when one of them has a nightmare in the middle of the night. They'll crawl into their like third parents bed, and cuddle with him. Just until the morning, and Neteyams doesn't mind at all. He cares about his siblings, and would want them to feel safe. So if it means having to share his bed? It'll be worth it, even if they do snore, or all up in his space. He led them to his bed, they all fit comfortably on it. His baby brother was still crying, which made him somewhat more upset. They don't need to cry, they really don't. They should be happy, and cheerful.. But it's not how the world works. Even if you do not want those things to be happening.

"Teyam.. I don't want to move.. I want to stay home.. I don't want to leave snowboarding.. Tell them no.. please.. "

Lo'ak whispered, as he laid on his older brother. Neteyam sighed softly, as he began to rub his back. Slowly, he started to leave caring kisses on his forehead, and temple. He knows he doesn't want to move.. either of them wants that. Using his free hand, he ran his hands through his baby brother's braids.

"I know Lo'ak.. I know.. You know what happens if we say anything about it.. It's dads job— we have no say in this.."

He turned his head to their adoptive sister, he scooted closer to her. Just so they were all close to each other. Kiri had a sleepy Tuk in her arms, but the stubborn little girl wouldn't sleep. Due to Lo'ak crying, she had to know if he was okay or not. Lo'aks cries soften into sniffles. He rubbed his wet face on his older brothers shirt, although it was nasty.. Neteyam didn't say anything about it. He only continued to comfort him— well all of his siblings.

"Teyam.. Are you upset about leaving your friends.. and what about Kali?"

Lo'ak's voice was now small and vulnerable. Neteyams eyes widened at the thought of his girlfriend— well ex-girlfriend. He stopped rubbing Lo'ak's back, which made Lo'ak whine some. Neteyam kissed his temple, making Lo'ak fake gag. He felt his sisters eyes on him too.. So of course he had to tell them, since they seemed sad that he would be leaving his 'girlfriend'.

"Oh yeah, me and Kali broke up.. She cheated on me, then blamed it on me. It was all because I wouldn't let her ride my bike without me present."

He explained, and it only made Lo'ak cackle out loud. Neteyam cocked up one of his eyebrows by the reaction. He was shocked that Kiri giggled as well, he looked at the other fifteen year old.

"What's so funny?" He asked, being completely serious. It only made his siblings laugh even more. Now he was beyond confused! He couldn't see why his break up was so funny to them!

"I always knew she was a bitch.. No wonder why I've never liked her.. She gave bitch energy."

Lo'ak snickered as he soon began to play with Neteyams hand. The sentence shocked Neteyam somewhat more, yet he started to laugh. Kiri, as well, also laughed since she also disliked her older brother's girlfriend. His taste in women has always been weird.. So weird in fact both her and Lo'ak believed he's secretly gay.. Which they weren't supposed to know, just yet. Neteyam soon just scoffed at the two.

"Ha-Ha. Okay. Bedtime now. I'm sure we have a very long day tomorrow.. I love you all."

He said with a smile, before deciding to kiss their foreheads. Which made them all giggle, and it warmed the oldest sibling's heart. Neteyam watched his siblings slowly fall asleep as he hummed some random nursery rhyme.. He prayed that where they are moving next will have a race track.. He doesn't know what he would do if he had to sell his beloved dirt bike. He sighed softly, finally closing his eyes. As he drifted off, he heard his mothers light footsteps. They stopped at his bedroom door, then the soft creak of his door opening was heard by him. It was his mother going to say goodnight, which he didn't mind.. He loves when she does so.. Well in fact he just really loves his momma.. She's the kindest person he knows..

"Good night, my babies.."
Neytiri whispered into the room, then she turned off Neteyams lights.
"Good night, momma..." Neteyam replied to her, before finally falling asleep.. This was going to be a very interesting, and difficult experience..