Chapter four

Ao'nung noticed the oldest sully sibling was quiet, he stopped focusing on the freak that was near his baby sister. He walked closer to Neteyam. For some reason he seemed.. sad? No, he looked like he didn't want to be there, even if he was smiling. The smile seemed so forced that it was very obvious. Maybe he was too hot? I mean.. the dude is in a pair of jeans. Neteyam was somewhat weird in his opinion, but he couldn't judge the oldest sibling.. He was weird as well, but only to close family— meaning only his sister. He wasn't going to admit it, but Neteyam seemed like a cool guy to hang out with. Way cooler than the bastards he calls his friends at the moment. The only reason why he hangs out with them is because they give him cigarettes, so it's kinda a win-lose situation. He mostly doesn't like that those morons insult his best friend— practically his brother, in front of him too. Sure, they supply and stash him cigs, but it wasn't really worth it..

"So, Neteyam. Do you want to ditch these fools? I'm sure we can find something much cooler to do."

Ao'nung whispered to the shorter male, and Neteyam only looked at him. Neteyam soon looked back in front of him. Ao'nung frowned some, but that went away. He didn't want to seem desperate to someone he just met. In all seriousness, Neteyam did want to ditch them.. but he would get in so much trouble with his father. Neteyam looked at his siblings chatting away with Rotxo, and Tsireya. He sighed softly, looking back at Ao'nung.  "I can't ditch them.. I would get in so much trouble if I did that." Neteyam explained to the other, he was only telling the truth. Ao'nung cackled, looking down at Neteyam. "Come on.. don't you want to see the track?" He asked, cocking up his eyebrow. Neteyams eyes lit up at the sound of that, he looked at his sister, before grabbing her by her hand. He yanked the paler girl towards them.

Kiri yelped at the sudden surprise, she snapped her head towards Neteyam. "What?" She asked, clearly annoyed by the surprise grab. "I'm going with Ao'nung, tell mom for me, please. Tell her my phone had died, and that's why I didn't ask her directly." Neteyam blurted out, and Kiri only rolled her eyes. "Fine, but you better make me whatever I want afterwards." Kiri didn't even have to finish her sentence, when Neteyam eagerly agreed to the deal. Ao'nung found this amusing, and so did Kiri. She scoffed at the two boys before catching up with the rest of the group. "Was that all I had to say,for you to agree?" Ao'nung asked, as he stopped walking. Neteyam stopped walking as well, and stood in front of Ao'nung. He watched as Ao'nung crossed his arms over his chest. "Yea, why? It sounds much more interesting.. wait.. That sounded rude of me! Your home is beautiful, but —" Neteyam tried to explain, and Ao'nung only laughed. There wasn't need for any explanation, Ao'nung knows that it was boring.

"Don't apologize, forest boy. It's okay, I swear." Ao'nung snickered, putting his hands in his pocket. Neteyams ears turned red from the nickname, to him it was embarrassing, although he loved the forest. He didn't like that nickname, yet he didn't say anything about it. "Where is the track?" Neteyam asked, and this time Ao'nungs face lit up. The drive was about thirty minutes, but Ao'nung didn't have a car. Much better, he had a sports bike.. Even if he legally couldn't have one just yet, since he didn't get the license he needs, nobody needs to know that. He's never been in trouble with law before, so they don't know that he doesn't have the license.  Neteyam looked at the other, slightly confused on why he wasn't responding.

"It'll be a thirty minute drive." Ao'nung said with his iconic smirk. Neteyam was now very confused, he thought it would be close. Did Ao'nung have a car? Were they going to have to take his own car? Ao'nung saw the viable confusion on Neteyams face, it made him cackle. He grabbed the other's hand, before they started to walk in the direction of his house. Where his sport bike is parked at. "Where are we going— aren't we to have to take a car?" Neteyam asked, assuming that Ao'nung was leading him to the track on foot. Ao'nung looked back at him, and began to laugh; Netyam is relatively funny to him! How could someone seem so smart, yet be so dumb? "Who said we're taking a car?" Ao'nung asked, cocking up his eyebrow. He didn't realize that it only made Neteyam even more dumbfounded than he originally was. 

Ao'nung walked them both back to his house. It wasn't very long, only six minutes of walking, and both his parents weren't home. Thankfully, because he would have gotten a huge earful of how he was supposed to be  showing the Sullies around. He let go of Neteyams hand, as he turned around to face him. He smiled at the other male, and Netyam, being as polite as he is, returned the smile.  "Stay here. I have to open the garage." Ao'nung informed him, before walking towards the two front doors of his house. Neteyam nodded his head, looking at the huge fucking house. He wonders why they need such a large home, for four people. Well— five considering that Ronal is with child. Yet why such a large house.. Well he hasn't seen Tonowari yet. So it's clear he doesn't know Tonowari is practically a fucking giant.

Neteyam waited nearly ten minutes until he watched the garage door open. He thanked ewya, that he wouldn't have to wait any longer than he did. He crossed his arms, as he watched the garage door open, that's when he saw Ao'nung all geared up, and right next to a sports bike. Neteyam was in complete awe by the beautiful bike, so much in fact, that he completely ignored that Ao'nung was geared up. Ao'nung watched the other look at his bike, he cackled once more. He wasn't going to lie, it was adorable seeing someone his own age behaving like a toddler, seeing his bike; But then again he acted the same, when he saw Neteyam's dirt bike. He walked over to Neteyam, he had two things in his hand. A helmet, and a protective jacket. They were his old ones, but he grew out of them. It seemed like Neteyam would be able to fit the two items in his hand.

Once he was in front of Neteyam, he handed him the jacket and helmet. Neteyam didn't take them though, he only looked at Ao'nung. Which made Ao'nung confused on why he wasn't taking it. Did he not want to go to the track? Ao'nung thought to himself. "Take it, forest boy." He said, still holding out the gear. His voice was somewhat muffled, since his own helmet was on, and the visor was down. "I can't— I can go to my house and get my own. I'd feel too guilty for using your stuff." Neteyam laughed to himself, and he only sighed. "Do you want to go or not?" Ao'nung asked him, and he watched Neteyam nod his head. "Then take the gear, it doesn't fit me anymore. You can keep it for all I care." He sighed once more, almost annoyed, but he couldn't be annoyed. Even though he doesn't know the other; He  could tell that Neteyam seemed to be raised rather strictly, so he couldn't really blame him. He began to smile as Neteyam took the gear.
"I'll repay you somehow." Neteyam stated while he put on the gear. Ao'nung only scoffed at that statement. "I was going to donate it anyway. So you don't have to repay me." He mumbled, which he normally doesn't do, but he has never had someone say they'll repay him.

Neteyam clicked the helmet in place, adjusting it so it would fit him better. He had already put on the jacket. "But I will, Ao'nung. It's humane to pay someone back, when they give you something rather expensive." Geez.. He sounded like a fucking nerd. Ao'nung thought, while he stared down at Neteyam. "Repay me, and I'll break your fingers." That would normally scare others, but it didn't scare the latter. The only thing Neteyam did was shrugged. Which fucking confused Ao'nung. "At least I paid you back." Neteyam laughed, finally placing down his hands from the helmet. The response left Ao'nung flabbergasted, he furrowed his eyebrows together. "I'm not going to take your money." He grumbled underneath his breath, only before going back towards his bike. He got on it, scooting up so Neteyam had some room to get on as well. Sooner or later Neteyam did as well get on the bike. His arms wrapped around Ao'nung, just so he didn't fall off. This was going to be a very fun experience!