🧡 𝒜 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 🧡

🧡

After the events of you joining the gammas, and max getting rid of you, the three boys decided to go to "The Bean Scene" their favorite little coffee shop.

They sat at a table and ordered a plate of nachos.

"A crunch to us!" Max exclaimed.

"I can't believe it. It worked. We unloaded my sister, and now we can focus on winning." Max added and laughed.

But Bobby and Pj weren't as impressed with what max had done.

"Oh come on guys, don't be so mad at me. I was only doing what was best for the team, and trust me, this is foe the best." Max said as he ate a nacho.

Pj and Bobby didn't say anything.

"Ok, well, if you don't wanna toast to that, then let's toast to how we actually made it into collage! Never though we'd be here boys. So now! A crunch to us!" Max yelled and held up his nacho.

"Let's do it to it!" All three boys yelled and toasted there nachos all together.

They then devoured the nachos like starving dogs. Quickly and disgustingly.

Just then a girl walked to there table, and grabbed max by the chin.

"Hey, hi. I know you. You're that awesome new skateboarder. Save a dance for me?" The lady asked.

Max swallowed. "No problem." He replied sheepishly.

He looked back at the two other boys who had now bust out laughing.

"You dance? I gotta see this." Pj teased and continued laughing.

Just then the barista girl from earlier walked by.

"Oh, wow!" Bobby said in awh.

He then scurried over to her and talked to her face to face.

"Me and a little crumpet like yourself could make beautiful bongo music together." He smirked.

"Whoa! Easy boy. You're foggin' up my karma." The girl said, unamused at what Bobby had to say.

"Hey, you wanna sit with us?" Max asked the girl.

She turned around.

"Sure. Your cool balances out," she snapped, "his fool."

Bobby's ears dropped and he frowned.

"Okay, whatever." He said.

The barista girl sat beside Pj, and strikes up a conversation with him.

"Well. If it's all the same, I, uh, forgot your name." She admitted to him.

"It is endemic of the current culture that those with large stature...
are overlooked, except by vultures,
with no regard to the depth of their souls,
the height of their passion,
the beauty of their moments."
Pj recited, poetry of his own to impress the girl.

"O wise Buddha Boy, how could anyone overlook such a bundle of" yes-ness"?" She asked as she grabbed his chin.

"Let's dance." She said as she pulled Pj out of his seat and onto the dance floor.

"Ha! Guess the Bob-boy's lost his touch." Max teased Bobby.

Bobby glared at him, clearly annoyed.

"Hey and what about (Y/n)? I thought you liked her?" Max asked.

"Well, I'm trying to get over her, knowing that she likes that Bradley uppercrust guy." Bobby admitted, feeling defeated by his reply.

Max shrugged and looked up.