🧡 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇 (𝒴/𝒩)🧡

🧡

The next morning, goofy came woke everyone up at 6:00am sharp. Even though all your classes began at 12:00pm.

He didn't care, and he was ready to start the day.

He got you and max a huge breakfast, which embarrassed you both, although you had no problem with eating the delicious meal.

He embarrassed max by sitting beside him in class, and all the above. It had just been a boring and embarrassing day for you and max.

Near the end of the school day, you, max, and your dad were all sitting in the library about to catch up some homework, this was goofys request, not yours.

"So after we compare and contrast the Age of Enlightenment's... dark period with the Spanish Inquisition's recessionary trends, we can get a head start on our trigonorm...
Uh, triggy... Uh, math." Your dad rambled on. You and max payed no attention.

"Then as a treat, I'll get us tickets to the Museum of Natural Arts and Sciences. I hear there's a spectacular leech exhibit." Goody continued to talk.

"But only if we finish all our homework." Goody said.

Max and you both yawned and you placed your head on the table.

Just then, max was hit by a paper airplane, he grabbed ahold of it and nudged you. You both looked at it.

It was a note from Pj. He waved you both over. So you and max tried your best to escape.

" Huh? Where you goin', kids?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah! Well, We were just gonna go to... You know, go to the..." max looked over at the front desk.

"To take you to sign up for your library card." Max said. You caught on.

"all new students need one." You added and pulled his arm.

You three all went to the front desk to see a woman quickly stamping Library books.

"A-Ahem." You cleared your throat to get her attention.

"Good morning, lady and gentleman." The librarian greeted you.

"I am the Head Librarian, versed in all aspects of your school's library,including, but not limited to, fiction, nonfiction,periodicals, reference and policy." She finished.

"How may I help you?" She asked politely.

"Hi there, Miss "Marpole-ee."  Max said.

"Marpole." You whispered.

"Marpole!" He blurted out.

"Our Dad needs a library card. Could you..." max asked.

"Oh, it would be my pleasure.We here at the college library believe that owning a library card...is a privilege, not a right.Consequently, we expect students...to treat the Dewey Decimal System with respect. You'll find these helpful to your library experience." The librarian told your dad.

This have you and max the perfect opportunity to sneak off.

But you couldn't help but stay and listen when you heard...

"Well, I'll be!" Goody exclaimed.

"Is that a genuine mood ring you're wearin'?" He asked gleefully.

"Well, oh..." the librarian stuttered.  "Yes. Well, yes it is." She finally admitted.

"I'm a collector of'70s memorabilia and such. Sort of silly, huh?" She asked shyly.