𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐕 𓂃 It's been three damn days. There's still no sign of Robin or that other guy, Finney. At least Bruce's leg healed and he can walk now. We haven't even found anything that could be a potential clue to finding those dumbasses, I can't find anything when transformed into Rhodes either.

Right now we're currently searching the area around the park, and the forest. Hoping maybe one of those fuckers dropped something that could help us find them. I looked around until something that glimmered in the sun caught my attention.

I crept towards it and kneeled down, picking it up. My eyes widened, it was a patch that I recognized. There's only one person who wears a patch like this on his jacket, it has the stitching of a moose picture in the middle. Pretty sure you can guess who it belongs to?

“Guys, I found something!” I yelled, jogging back to the meet up spot as the others came back. I paused for a minute and did a quick head count, didn't need to lose anyone else, everyone was here so I spoke.

“I found a patch, I'm pretty sure it's real fucking easy to guess who it belongs to.” I said, holding the patch out in front of me so the others could take a look. I watched each of their expressions closely, Billy's face immediately lit up in recognition.

“You have got to be kidding me.” he said, “wish I was.” I responded, he groaned and covered his face. The others looked at us with confused expressions, idiots.

“I don't understand, who does it belong to?” one of the vampire girls asked, I think her name is Donna. “Seriously? If the answer was a goddamn snake it would've bit you. It belongs to Moose! You know that punk Finney fought with?!” I said as I crossed my arms, her face lit up in realization.

“Ohh! Wait, are you saying we have a way to find Finney and Robin now?” she asked, slipping her hands into the pockets of the jacket she had on. I looked down for a moment as I thought, I could track the scent.. and there's a possibility it could lead us to where the boys were.

I looked up at everyone's faces, they each had a glimpse of hope in their eyes, I rolled my own and nodded. “Yes, this could help us find them. I can track the scent.” I said, receiving collective sighs of relief.

Well, we knew what to do now. Track and rescue a couple of complete idiots. I'm Robin's second in command so when he's off doing whatever it is he does, I'm in charge so that means I'll have to lead this search and rescue.

I just hope these morons don't fuck this up.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐑 𓂃 Mierda, I'm tired of being down here. We still have no clue who that pendejo is and he refuses to tell us, though.. his voice sounds extremely familiar. I'm not gonna lie. Finney has been looking for ways to get out of here, so far he hasn't found much.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the blood sucker literally snapping his pale fingers in my face, I look up. “Finally, I've been trying to tell you that I found something.” he said, I noticed that he was very close to me.

And I mean very close. Does he not know what personal space means? But to be honest.. he isn't as bad as I thought, he's kinda- wait, no what the hell. Stop thinking like that Robin, you can't like another species. I shake my head a bit and look back at him.

He looks irritated, “sorry, what?” I say, his irritated expression intensifies. “I found something.” he responds coldly, standing straight and walking towards something in the room. I get up and follow him, it looks like a vent of some kind. I can't help but smile, this could be our chance to get the hell out of here.