𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐁𝐒 𓂃 Class was over, finally. Now we had to meet Finney and his friends at the courtyard to plan a hangout, Vance and Robin didn't seem too happy about it but I honestly didn't mind. I'm still pissed at them for practically making us deaf temporarily, but other than that I guess they're cool.

The four of us walked through the hallways, making our way to the courtyard. Robin and Vance received a lot of fearful stares and whispers as they passed by, I took a glance at them and they both looked heavily irritated.

“The next person to whisper shit about my friends is getting their throat ripped out!” I shouted, looking around at the crowd with glowing eyes to prove my point. The whispers instantly stopped, I scoffed and we continued to walk.

Well that was taken care of. “Woah Billy, didn't know you could be scary!” Bruce nudged my shoulder with a laugh, I rolled my eyes. “Oh shut up!” I shoved him lightly and he laughed again.

Eventually we made it outside, walking our way over to the area we first met at lunch. Robin and Vance sat on the table while Bruce and I sat on the bench like normal creatures. Yes I said creatures, we're not human idiots.

Finney and his little vampire friends weren't here yet, we were confused and waited for a while until we heard shouting coming from behind the school. What the hell was going on?

My friends and I looked at each other before getting up and walking over to see what the commotion was about. Let's just say we weren't prepared for the sight waiting for us. There was a fight going on, Finney was in the middle of it while his friends watched anxiously from the crowd.

He was arguing with one of the most annoying assholes at this school, Moose, who unfortunately was a werewolf, he gives our species a bad reputation. My friends and I had irritated expressions, hell, even Bruce did and that guy is never anything but happy.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅 𓂃 God I'm so tired of Moose's shit.

“Well?! Come on blood sucker! Do something if you aren't afraid!” he shouted at me, he looks like a mangy mutt, it's hard to stay serious! I stood there for a moment just listening to his insults, I was just trying to piss him off until he gave up.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Bruce and his friends approach the scene, I guess they knew Moose was a werewolf because their expressions instantly turned to that of irritated.

I wasn't even paying attention to this asshole until he said something that made my blood boil with rage.

“This is why your dad beats you! You're weak! I can see why your mother killed herself.” that was it, my breaking point.

My eyes glowed red with rage and embarrassment, he basically outted my family problems to the entire school.

The crowd around us gasped, even Bruce and his friends did. Now the entire school nows about my shitty home life. I raced towards Moose and shoved him to the ground, landing punch after punch to his face until he was unrecognizable.

I was in a rage, not thinking straight at all. I was fighting the urge to bite his goddamn arm off, eventually Griffin, Donna, and Gwen pulled me off of Moose but I was still trying to land another punch.

Bruce and his friends stood between Moose, and my friends and I, trying to prevent me from killing that low life asshole. “Let me go! I'm going to fucking kill him!” I protested, using all my strength to try freeing myself from my friends grasps.

But they had just as much vampire strength as I did, and there were 3 of them.. so it was no use. I eventually gave up and got to my feet, pulling myself from their hold.

“Finney.. you need to calm the hell down.” Donna whispered from behind me, when Bruce figured I was calm enough, he and his friends moved out the way. I stared at Moose with an angry expression, eventually walking away with my friends, Bruce, and his friends following me.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐑 𓂃 I didn't know that blood sucker could fight, I assumed he was weak because he looked weak. I guess I was wrong because he just folded someone twice his size with ease.. not going to lie it's intimidating. Anyway, we followed them to the meeting spot, I guess we're still hanging out.

“Okay, so, any ideas on this hangout?” Bruce asked, looking at all of us hoping for an answer, we were standing in one big group. “Maybe we could go to the park?” Griffin suggested, that actually sounded like a good idea considering I needed to let Jaxx free for a while.

Bet you're wondering who Jaxx is? That's the name of my wolf form, when I transform I go by Jaxx, when I'm back to normal I'm back to Robin. It's weird, I know, but all werewolves basically have two names.

For example, Bruce's wolf form goes by Maverick, hence, he goes by Maverick when he's transformed. Vance's wolf form goes by Rhodes, therefore so does he.

And Billy's goes by Damon, he does as well. Get it now?

When we're transformed we go by Damon, Jaxx, Rhodes, and Maverick. When we're back to our “human” selves, we go by our given names.

Anyway back to the book, “that doesn't sound like a bad idea, I need to let my wolf form free for a while anyway.” Vance said, that fucker read my mind. Bruce, Billy and I nodded in agreement.

“You guys can transform into actual wolves?! I thought you just had glowing eyes and fangs!” Gwen said, Billy huffed a laugh. “There's a lot you don't know about us kid.” I said, earning nods of agreement from my friends.

These blood suckers were going to lose their cool when they saw our wolf forms.

A/N: Back with another upload 😼 , I'm sorry for randomly disappearing I got distracted with school 😭💀