Chapter 13 settling in

I came inside the palace with my new family. Thankfully Freyja and Aurora offered to watch my 4 Bakugan while auntie and the generals gives me a tour around the palace. I agreed to let them watch over them and informed my cousins that all 4 of my Bakugan are very well behaved and gentle. "If they start to stir up trouble with y'all, holler for me, Okay?" I said to them. "Yes ma'am!" Said Freyja and Aurora as they nod went they understand what I said. Aunt y/n hands them the pet carrier with my Bakugan then they walked to one of their rooms while Skales Jr followed. 
I dug Panthro's harness and leash out of my purse. I squat down to get Panthro out of his carrier. The Generals got a bit spooked when they saw my black maine coon kitty for the first time as Panthro come out of his carrier. "So this is Panthro Binx that your uncle and the ninja told us about." Said aunt y/n as she squats down to look at him. I smiled and nodded. She asks me if she can pet him. I said, "Sure! You may pet Panthro Auntie! He's a really sweet boy just to let you know."

			Auntie y/n lets Panthro sniff her and pets him then gives chin scratches

Auntie y/n lets Panthro sniff her and pets him then gives chin scratches. She helped me put his harness and attach his leash to it. Thankfully Panthro is leash trained. We both got up and walked Panthro throughout the palace tour. Auntie and all 4 generals showed me around the palace as I walked my cat or carry him around. They showed me the throne room, the meeting hall, dining hall, a library and other rooms even the big kitchen they have. Their servants and guards are friendly and very respectful. The Generals enjoy petting Panthro, giving him head scratches, and taking turns holding him as they love hearing him purr.
An hour after the palace tour. Aunt y/n and I were walking down the hall talking and getting to know each other. The Generals took off slithering doing whatever they're doing. Auntie y/n was holding Panthro and petting his soft black fur.

			Suddenly we heard uncle Pythor calling our names

Suddenly we heard uncle Pythor calling our names. We turned our heads to see uncle Pythor slithering towards us. "There you two are, I've been looking for you two ladies for a while." Said uncle Pythor. Auntie y/n and I smiled as he approached us with a smile then he gives me a big hug. 🫂
We separated and Uncle Pythor looks at me in the eyes. "So how's the palace tour Duhvassa?" Asked uncle Pythor. I replied, "It was wonderful uncle Pythor, Aunt y/n and the generals has showed me around even the guards and servants got surprised and spooked to see me for the first time." Uncle Pythor chuckled then to me, " Well since our guards and staff has heard of you, news has spread like wildfire sweetheart."
Uncle Pythor lets me know that he has my truck parked and my things in my room for with the help of his servants. "Would You like you auntie and I show you to your room sweetheart?" Asked uncle Pythor. I nodded and answered, " Sure!" Uncle Pythor gently takes me by my hand then led me down the hall and auntie y/n followed while carrying Panthro in her arms.
We made it to the door to what happens to be my room that I'll be staying in throughout the week. Uncle Pythor opened the door then he and Auntie led me inside my room. Out of my surprise it's beautiful. The interior is perfect with my purple camo blanket and favorite pillow on a perfectly made bed. A vanity with a large mirror, a writing desk, nice large shelves full of books, a large t.v in front of the bed, a large wardrobe and my very own bathroom.