💜☺️Chapter 5 1st contact with Uncle Pythor ☺️🖤

Monday blues rolls around. I'm excited cuz I'm anxiously waiting on the first phone call from my uncle.
I sent him a text message early that morning telling him it's me and letting uncle Pythor know that if he wants to talk to me and get to know me, feel free to call me if he's interested in speaking to me for the very first time. Then end it with a wink emoji and a black heart to it. 😉🖤

I went to about my day with work from home, made myself a tasty bowl of gumbo and a glass of unsweetened tea for lunch

Out of the blue my phone rang, I picked it up to look at it and jalapena it's Uncle Pythor calling me. I nervously answered it and I said "hello!" A deep gentle voice with a British accent came through saying. "Hello! Am I speaking to miss Duhvassa Chumsworth?" "Yes this is she, am I speaking to Uncle Pythor?" I said. He assures me, "Yes sweetheart! it's your uncle Pythor!" I smiled then an idea popped in my head, so I asked him if his phone allows him to do video chat. He told me, "yes my phone does allow me to video chat! So do you want to do video chat with your uncle Pythor Duhvassa?" "Yes, sure thing, let's do that so we get to see each other!" I said to him. So I turned on my video chat, camera on mount my phone on my Lego phone stand, let it load then there he is! My uncle popped up on camera.

When I saw him, I literally felt my heart jumped out of my chest, surprised to see uncle Pythor show up on screen

When I saw him, I literally felt my heart jumped out of my chest, surprised to see uncle Pythor show up on screen. "OMG! 😱 Uncle Pythor! Hello!!!" I shouted "Hey sweetheart! My sincere apologies if I frightened you due to my unfortunate appearance Duhvassa." Pythor said. I told him, "Na it's alright uncle Pythor, you fine! besides you and I are both freaks, but in a good way and it's actually nice to meet you by the way Uncle Pythor!" "Pleasure to meet you too Duhvassa, So how are you doing this afternoon my dear Niece?" He said I told him that I'm going good and enjoying a nice bowl of gumbo for lunch. He arched a scaly eyebrow at me then asked me, "GUMBO!!! Is that some kind of Cajun cuisine that you had back in Louisiana?"🤨 "Yeah it is, here let me show you what gumbo looks like." I told him. I picked up my phone to show you what my bowl of gumbo looks like. "Goodness gracious that's what a bowl of gumbo looks like, It sure looks tasty delicious!" 😋 Pythor exclaimed "Yep it sure does, maybe one day when I come down to Ouroboros and join your family, I love to make a big pot of gumbo to try!" I said as I put the phone back on the stand. "Oooh! I can't wait!" Pythor said. I told them what Lloyd told me that he got my mom's letter from him. Uncle Pythor Nodded his head assures me saying, "Yes Duhvassa, I have your mama's letter, Lloyd gave it, I indeed opened it, read what your mom wrote in the letter, it got me emotional as I was reading but thankfully my wife AKA your aunt was there with me for emotional support, then we realized what is in her letter is your mama's final wish, she asked us to take you in to add you to our family as her way of telling me hers thanks for the sacrifice I made for giving her up and having you in return from that!" "Yeah, that made a lot of sense, So my mama's reward for you did to save her during this Serpentine war, is a cajan southern accent niece which is Me!" I replied as I pointed at myself. Pythor understood me and nodded then replied, "That's about right Duhvassa, but speaking of your mama, the ninja has informed me about her passing that left you orphaned as I call it, even though she did had you from Parthenogenesis aka virgin birth which made you born completely fatherless, but you shared the exact same DNA as her except you have this special marking on your left cheek!" I knew what he's talking about, so I turned to my left cheek, pointed at my marking then ask him, "You mean this marking in the form of a heart Uncle?" He smiled then answered, "Yes that little heart, goodness gracious your Auntie and I would love to kiss the daylights out of your marking on your left cheek sweetheart!" I thank for his compliment. Then told him, "I had this lil heart marking since I was a baby!" "I'm aware of it, but thankfully Nya told me about it. But I'm so glad you came here from New Orleans, Louisiana to Ouroboros, Ninjago, came to the right people at the right time to find me and now we 1st contact with each other!" Exclaimed Pythor. I nodded and we talked for a while then I asked him what his family is like. Uncle Pythor explained, "We'll has wife other words your aunt is a strong queen and a wonderful Mom to your cousins Freyja and Aurora and she'll be a loving aunt to you, the 1st thing your aunt told when she saw your photo with your marking, she had her mama instincts kicked in, got aware of your situation then wanted to take you in her arms and love you as you're one of her own daughters!" Said uncle Pythor. I answered, "that's a wonderful thing that aunt y/n liked me at first sight. But what are my cousins like and how many do I have?" Uncle Pythor answered, "you have 2 cousins, your cousin Freyja is my oldest, the heiress to the throne and she's a fearless warrior princess who's the most well behaved girl. Your cousin Aurora is a sweetheart with a strong resemblance of Queen Elsa from a movie Frozen according to the ninja which earned her a nickname Lil Elsa, even her favorite uncle calls Aurora by lil Elsa. As soon they meet you, they'll love you like a big sister those girls ever had Duhvassa!" "Well they'll be surprised once they find out their big cousin came from a city where Princess and the frog took place!" I said, then my hydranoid Kane hopped on my left shoulder nuzzles against neck as I give him head scratches and a kiss. "So who's your little red friend you have there Duhvassa?" Asks uncle Pythor. I told him as I got Kane off shoulder to let uncle Pythor get a good look at him, "This is Kane, he's a pyrus hydranoid and he's a very good boy!" "Indeed he's a find looking hydranoid, and your cousins has hydranoids too." Said Pythor. I replied "Really? That's great! Kane and my other 3 will love to be friends with their hydranoids!" "Wait! You have 4 pyrus Bakugan and a black cat?" Pythor asks, "Yes I do uncle Pythor, thankfully they're very well behaved and very sweet!" I said to him. He told me, "Yes they are, I'm so glad you that you worked hard with them to get your little Bakugan where they at like what Misako told me, and I'm very proud of you. If your mama is still here, I would love to tell her how proud that she raised such a good daughter like you with such fine Bakugan you have, and I can't wait for you to come out here to join us in Ouroboros and we'll be so happy to have you, 4 palace Bakugan and a palace kitty in our family!" "Yep! I can't wait to go face to face in person to get the 1st big hug from you uncle Pythor. So by the way, do you need my home address in case y'all come to town and want to come over to visit me?" I said.
Pythor's bright fuchsia eyes lit up like a Christmas tree then he happily said, "Of course Duhvassa. I would love to have your home address, glad I have a notepad and pen right here just in case. So what's your home address sweetie?" I told him my home address as he wrote it down on his notepad and thanked me for it, then he told me, "You don't know how much this means to me Duhvassa, cuz right now I'm shaking with joy, excitement, with my adrenaline rushing through me! But unfortunately I have to cut our conversation short because I got to go back to work. So you enjoy your GUMBO sweetie!" I said, "okay, I will do that uncle Pythor, but it's nice to finally get to know you and I hope to see you soon uncle Pythor! LOVE YOU!" "Okay Duhvassa, I love you too baby girl, bye bye! Said uncle Pythor as he got off the phone.
I finished off my gumbo, cleaned up my house, went on with the rest of my day and went to bed happily dreaming of the day I go and meet my new family waiting for me in Ouroboros! ☺️

I hope y'all would like this chapter!
But unfortunately I've recently lost my Dad who passed away yesterday and I need a whole lot of prayers for me and my family as I'm going through a terrible loss of my Dad! 😞😭🙏🏻