Chapter 8 | Puk Gaai Lung!

[ 🏰] [ <<< R.I. Neutral Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Please contact Closure, there seems to be a technical error >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

Ch'en was visiting Lungmen again this month.

She wasn't LGD anymore, but she still has an obligation to visit the city and check on how the slums are doing.

She entered through the south side, her car casually coming along the highway that she was once oh so familiar with before she went to Rhodes Island.

She hummed a soft little tune as she turns and starts heading her way towards that familiar building.

One she worked in for several years.

As she finally arrived at the parking lot of the LGD Headquarters, she took a deep breath, making sure to tidy herself up.

She grabs Chi Xiao, and starts exiting, her massive water gun slung on her back. She was wearing a jacket, as well as a cap that she got while in Victoria. Her uniform was also reflective of the royal country.

"Alright..." She began to head into the station, sighing.

Ch'en opened the doors to the station, causing the officer that was watching the front desk to sigh. "If you have an emergency, please use the proper channels instead of going straight to the station..."

"Ahem," and with that, the officer stood at immediate attention.

"M-madam Ch'en?!" she nods slowly, looking at the officer.

"I am here to visit my old coworkers," she said, "May I?"

He shows his hand to the side, "Go ahead." And with that, she began to head to the elevator that lead up to the old floors.

She wonders what they did with her office.

Knowing Swire, probably turned it into a storage room for important uniforms or it was turned into an armory.

She HOPED it was the latter.

The elevator soon dinged, and she was greeted by the noise of a large group of officers that were talking about something.

Excitedly talking about a case. She looked a little downcast. 

She was wondering where the 2 were...

Ch'en stepped out of the elevator, and she began to make her way towards her old office. She took the familiar steps and the familiar path, eyes scanning everything and seeing what exactly changed in her absence.

Honestly? From what she can tell, not that much changed.

Most of the building was pretty much the same, the only difference is that there was even more cases than before.

That was not intended, but knowing the fall of the main Reunion Force within the city, she knows that they no longer have a priority on them and now are forced to go back to the smaller, individual cases.

Mundane, trivial, and numerous, something that she knows that the LGD hates with a passion.

She finally reached her old office.

To her surprise, Ch'en saw that it wasn't totally modified. Just given a few stickers on the glass window. A few of them she could tell was courtesy of either Lin or Swire, and that made her smile.

She goes in, and turns on the light to her old office. She noticed that the commotion has calmed down and she began to enter the room.

"This is what I've been doing huh..." she goes over to her desk and opens it up.

She chuckled when she saw the old Reunion casework, and she took a breath.

Ch'en remembered coming here for one reason, and one reason only.

And that reason, or reasons, were coming her way.

"Puk gaai Lung?!" called out a familiar Tigress, causing her to smirk.

She didn't want to say it outloud.

But as the LGD officer breached her officer and stared at her in bewilderment.

She knew that the next few weeks were going to be very fun.