Chapter 2 | The means

[ 🏰] [ <<< R.I. Neutral Network >>> ]

[ Discord: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx ]

[ <<< Please contact Closure, there seems to be a technical error >>>]

[ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= ]

November 25, 1102

The Doctor smiled down at Amiya, before he went to head pat her, eliciting a giggle from the bunny. "Good morning Amiya." He spoke calmly, keeping his hands between her ears as he slowly moved to the side of the bed to get up.

He used his strength to stand up and grabbed something to hold on and stand up straight. He smiled as he turned. "Shall we get ready to go?"

"Eheh... of course Dokutah!" She grabs a tablet and gives it to him, "We have a busy day ahead of us!"

She goes and quickly heads to a machine, turning it on, and asks, "Would you like some coffee?"

He smiled as he took the tablet after putting his jacket on. "Yes please, thank you." He soon went over to but the mask on as he looked down at the tablet.

As Amiya began to prepare the brew, on the tablet was a bunch of notifications and production reports.

Fang's team was arriving back at base soon and they had finished mining that yellowed powder found near Siesta and near the stranger bits of Sargon.

Bullet and Weapon Production was increasing.

The Union Congress has agreed to start producing some of RI's armored vehicles with royalties of course.

And finally, there was some operators who wanted to speak with him, mostly those who had personal questions.

He smiled as he was all caught up and turned to Amiya who was coming to him with a coffee, holding the tablet as he was ready to go.

"Thank you Amiya, shall we meet Fang?" the Cautus nodded and she gave him the brew. He takes it as he drinks it through his mask.

"I'm ready to greet them and welcome them back from their mission," Amiya said, smiling at him. Her ear briefly twitched and he could see the little crown there.

"Let's go, she and her team have been patiently waiting for us," she opened the door for him and was ready to lead the way. He chuckled as he went to hold the door over her. "After you, Amiya."

"Thanks," she responded and began to lead the way, humming a happy little tune.

They continued to walk over, Amiya's ears perking in surprise as she saw a few people exit from one of the trading centers.

"Hah-? Texas!" She called out, seeing the cool-headed lupo exit from the trading center flanked by 2 more people.

Doctor turned to see the lupo, she was wearing a white jacket and was looking over at the 2 with a cigarette in their mouth. She gave a nod of acknowledgement before the Doctor was noted by another.

"Hah-? Savior!" And that is when he found a familiar red-haired Angel flying towards him and hugging him.

Amiya giggled at the sight.

Doctor smiled as he stumbled a bit due to how fast she was, but, he hugged her back as he looks down at her through her golden halo.

"Exusiai, I see you're still energetic as always." He chuckled as he pulled out a packet of sweet sticks for the Lupo.

"Texas, smoking gives you the no no lumps. Have some of these instead, you'll get the yes yes lumps."

She smiles and takes the sweets, "Grazie, Doctor," she sponged, taking the cigar out of her mouth, "Apologies."

She snuffs out its flame under her boot and she takes some of the sweets and starts consuming them.

There was a slightly more insane laugh, and he can see the familiar Saluzzo, "Haha... Kazdel can joke all they want, but you can't deny," she goes up to him and pats him on the arm, as Exusiai finally pulled away.

"You can't deny he takes good care of employees under contract, si?"

Doctor just rubbed the back of his head and gave a nervous chuckle. "Just, want to be friendly, that's all."

She laughs and pats him, "Take care Doctor," she looks at Exusiai who stayed for a little bit, her Halo glowing a bit brighter - and he swore he can see some little golden hearts flying around - before she winks.

"Cya later, Savior!" She cheered as the 3 started walking away. Doctor waved them goodbye as he took a deep breath to calm himself down. He did notice those hearts and, he has amnesia, not dense protagonist syndrome, he understands what those mean.

Amiya looked at the Doctor and at the trade center, "We just need to go next door, Fang and her team is in that production center with the new materials."

Doctor nodded as he wondered what they brought. He also is thankful that they are going to the production center so that he can see if his vision came true.

She brings him inside, and we meet the blue haired Kuranta who was checking things off.

She noticed the entry of the 2 and she waved them down.

"Heya Doc, Ms. Amiya," Kroos and Beagle were busy preparing to make some of the chemical compound while Lava and Hibiscus helped put it all together.

"Production is going great," she began to explain, showing the amount of bullets they made.

A few crates of this stuff.

No Arts needed, just a medium to fire them from.

"Downstairs, shell production is increasing, but Columbia willing to work with us here means that we will have plenty of ammunition against Kazdel and any other foes."

She smiles at him, "What do you think Doc?"

Doctor rubbed his chin and smiled as he liked the idea that they have. "Of course, I believe it would be an excellent idea to get ourselves an ally and ammunition procurements." He soon went downstairs to get a closer to look at how each of the rounds and shells are produced, but not too closely just to make sure the shells are good enough and not being ripped off from their procured shells.

Hibiscus was carefully putting together some of the parts. The Primer, the Casing, the Powder, and the Bullet itself.

And that seemed to satisfy the Doctor as he looked back to Fang.

Fang smiles and points at the containers full of Sulfur, "Thanks to Ceylon, we're able to set up an office there and have exclusive rights to mine the material," she sets her tablet down, "Thankfully, most of Terra does not know what Sulfur does, which means most think of it as a cheap material and they won't bat an eye if we purchase or procure any."

"We can produce and procure more Sulfur if needed, Doctor."

"Yes, please do. I believe that everything is good within your hands. Please continue what you were doing." He smiled as he went to side hug the operator.

"Thank you, Doctor," Fang hugged him back. Amiya smiles at the Doctor.

"Ready to go see what everybody else is doing?"

He smiled and nodded as he was ready.

Amiya began to lead him back to the door, intent on bringing him out to see the progress that their company has made.