90|| Boring day

The next morning, Phoebe awoke to the sound of Tyler tapping away on his keyboard. She yawned and groggily sat up on her boyfriend's bed.

She noticed Tyler had paused what he doing and swirled his gaming chair in her direction. He smiled and made his way over, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "You're awake. Good morning, my queen."

"Morning Tyler..." Phoebe smiled tiredly. She rubbed her eyes. "How long was I asleep for."

"Well it is nine-twenty right now... and you slept at eleven something. I don't know the time. Uh..." Tyler knitted his brows together. "Ten hours."

"Wow."

"Yeah. You have a healthy sleep schedule. Meanwhile, I could not sleep that well. The sleeping bag was uncomfortable."

"Oh," Phoebe reached forward, "I'm sorry."

"No, no, no, don't apologise! It's not your fault."

"But it's my sleeping bag..."

"And it's not your fault."

"But-" Before she continued, she felt his soft lips brush against hers. She embraced back before they broke apart, their foreheads touching.

"No buts. You're banned from saying the word 'but' only for today."

"Bu-"

"Phoebe..." warned Tyler. He brushed a hand through her long silky hair.

"Ok, sorry! It almost slipped out of my mouth. I'll avoid saying it." Phoebe smiled before she brought him in for another kiss. And another. And another. And another.

"Ahem." Tyler and Phoebe turned to find Cameron at the door. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Nope!" the two called out before Tyler scooted away to the end of his bed.

Cameron raised an eyebrow. "Sure." He turned to Tyler who fixed his hair. "Are ya winning, son?" (oh my go-)

"CAMERON!" Tyler yelled, his face turning pink.

"Sorry, sorry! I had to say it."

"Cameron..." Tyler got up from his spot and stood near the front door. "Why are you here? In my room? Is it something important?"

"Well yeah."

"..."

"..."

".....Well, what is it?"

"I am here to remind Phoebe and you that your breakfast is ready and is getting cold. It's pikelets. Vincent made them." Cameron crossed his arms. "Also everyone is waiting for you in the sunroom. So you two better hurry up if you don't want your pikelets to run out."

"Got it, thanks Dad." Tyler waved his hand. Cameron took it as a sign and left.

"'Dad'?" Phoebe raised an eyebrow. She hopped out of the bed and gathered her sleeping bag and her backpack.

"Inside joke. It only applies here. I call Cameron 'dad' and I call Vincent 'mother'. I'm their teenage son."

"I thought you were Vivian's kid. It was in the old family tree."

"That is completely inaccurate and needs a redo. A lot has changed after that long."

"That is true..." Phoebe smiled. "Alright, I'm gonna get changed. Can you save a plate of pikelets for me? I don't mind how many. I'll worry about the toppings later."

"Got it. I'll make sure you get some."

"Thanks, Tyler. I love you."

"I love me too." Tyler flipped his brunette curls before he noticed Phoebe's mouth dropped open. "I'm joking, I'm joking. I love you too."