100|| Speech! Speech! Speech!

Happy 100th chapter! I can't believe it has already reached this far.

Get ready for a big chapter and a surprise at the end of the chapter. Just so you know I had a rollercoaster of motivation while writing it. It has its ups and downs. Some parts feel longer than others. Others were a bit more chaotic than others. I hope you enjoy this nevertheless.

This chapter is 14508 words, and I am so sorry that it took so long to publish it. I was busy with assignments and then there was this chapter which was purposely published on my birthday! But anyway, enjoy the 100th-chapter special!

-= 🌟⭐️ =-
(Brian and Jay head to the beach near the beach house! The others are inside)

{Flashback- pre story}

Alyssa, seated on the front step of her house because she forgot her keys, watched her housemates and Leo cross the road from the sun to the shade. Each of them held onto a handful of bags filled to the brim with colour.

If Alyssa could recall earlier, Sienna mentioned that she had to head out with Lily and Leo to buy party supplies for the new neighbours' welcome.

They did invite Alyssa but she declined. After all party planning is not her interest- that's Sienna's duty. She has more better things to worry about such as competing with Gilbert on a dancing game and seeing him drop to the floor with every loss.

The three shoppers set foot on the dark and light green striped lawn of House 5. Lily stepped up to the step and looked down. "You're not inside?"

"I forgot the keys." Alyssa frowned and jutted her chin out.

Lily rolled her eyes. "Of course you did. Next time when you head out, don't forget them, okay?"

"Okay..." Alyssa nodded. She watched as Leo passed his bags to Sienna.

"Right here's everything!" Leo brushed his hands together, "Hope this isn't too much."

"It's not a lot. Don't worry about it." Sienna received the bags and gave a shy smile. "If it is, Alyssa would help." She turned her head to a focused Alyssa, "Right Lyssy?"

"Hm?" Alyssa looked up, "Sure, to whatever you said."

Leo laughed, "Glad to hear that. I wish you all good luck with decorating. I know with you in charge, it would be great." He brushed a hand through his golden blonde waves and smiled, "I'll see you later."

"Y-Yeah!" Sienna nodded excitedly, her cheeks heating up, "I'll see you later."

And with that Leo, after a quick wave of a hand, crossed across the road to where Houses 1 to 4 stood. Alyssa heard a dreamy sigh from her best friend. She got up from her spot and stood beside Sienna.

"He's so perfect." Sienna sighed.

"Who is?"

"Leo." Sienna nodded her head in the direction of House One.

There, at the house's driveway near their car was Leo. He chatted to Alex who scrubbed the car's doors with a soapy sponge. It wasn't long until they swapped places with Leo and headed inside. The two girls watched as Leo knelt and started scrubbing the car.

"Isn't he dreamy?" Sienna smiled, "I mean, look at him! Don't you think so too?"

Alyssa shook her head. As much as he is a great friend, he never appealed to her. So did the others. They are still nice nevertheless. Alyssa knew it had nothing to do with them and had more to do with herself. She had viewed this way with every guy she heard of. Every time she is asked about them- her answer would be no.