[Youngjae] Happy april fool!

You and Youngjae are in a relationship for 4 years and counting. Everything was going well between you two and nothing is going to break the bond between you two. One day, Youngjae called you up. "Hello (Y/N)." He said in a serious tone. You were somewhat confused "Hello.. Youngjae. What's the matter?" You are worried about him. 

Youngjae: "(Y/N)... I... I'm breaking up with you. Good bye." And he ended the call. You were really confused and was in despair. The boy you loved with all your heart for 4 years just broke up with you... through the phone. 

You ran to your bedroom and tear drops just kept falling. Out of the blue, you heard a knock on the door. You wiped away all your tears, quickly washed your face and slowly opened the door. To your surprise, it was Youngjae! 

You: "Youngjae... What are you doing here...?" "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!" You looked at the table calendar and realized it was 1st of April. "Did you fall for my trick?" Youngjae said, giggling. "You..! I really believed your words and I cried my eyes out! How could you! I-" Youngjae pulled you to his chest and then planted a kiss on your lips, stopping you from saying anything any further. "Saranghae. Do you think I'll be able to leave you? I will never leave you" You felt the warmth of his body and hugged him. You two are the couple that everyone envied.

-END-

-Chae.