🎃 Late Halloween Special! 🎃

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Im late- ik ik. Scold me 😭
💅 sticking 💔 out 🥰 your 🏃 gyatt 😍 for 🧐 the 🤭 rizzler 💀 your 😄 so 🥳 skibidi 🤩 your 😳 so 😟 fanum 🙇 tax 🤪 I 🤑 just 😼 wanna 😔 be 🐀 your 🤧 sigma 😣

Screech, Timothy and Rush go trick or treating.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Enjoy!

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Seek's pov

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Today was officially Halloween. My youngest son, Screech, was pleading and begging me to take him trick or treating for majority of the day.

I felt bad for not wanting to take him. Number one, I have a hotel I need to scare and kill people in. The other reason was because, I really didnt celebrate Halloween. So, after thinking of a better (hopefully), alternative solution to fulfill Screech's begs and pleads, I eventually came up with an idea.

'What if I sent Rush to go trick or treating with not only Screech, but they could also bring Timothy...?" I concluded. It honestly was a great idea. Not only will Rush and Screech bond together as brothers, they could also have company, hence why I decided they could include with a small arachnid to their celebration.

"GUIDING LIGHT!" I called... Erm... Screamed out from the bottom of my lungs.

"What...?" asked a exhausted sounding glow. "Could you call Rush, Screech and Timothy to the front desk? I need to tell them something." and without further engagement, probably due to Guiding Light already annoyed by me, they did so.

"So- Wait... Why are we here..?" Screech questioned to mainly himself.

"Hello you three..." I greeted the trio. "I got a compromise for you guys. Rush can take you guys to go trick or treating. Does that sound like a good plan?" Rush gave a audible small groan.

"Oo!! Ooo!!! Yes!! Yes!!! Pleaseee!!" The two children cheered in sync. They both happily and excitedly looked up at Rush, patiently hoping for the answer to be yes.

"Fine..." Rush huffed. That caused the two children to screech out of joy. "Thank you!!" They said excitedly in anticipated tones.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Later that same day...

∴━━━✿━━━∴

None's pov

∴━━━✿━━━∴

It was finally the time to go trick or treating. The trio made their way to varies of houses, some being the cool houses that gave them extremely good candy, like KitKats.

Majority of the homeowners thought that their so called "costumes" were real and judt overly realistic. Which, they were very... Very wrong about. They complimented their "costumes", saying how much they loved how good they look.

After stopping by over a dozen houses, it already felt like they were going trick-or-treating for hours even though they were sorta right with it being almost an hour since they started.

"Which house next...?" Rush groaned, probably fed up with the two children he needed to babysit. "Uh... That house!" Screech eagerly pointed to a well decorated house. The house looked run-down like, badly.

It had several strings of cobwebs attached to different locations of it. Hell, it looked so out of shape the paint of it was almost completely obliterated from it. Soon, the trio made their way near said house.

Rush was the one that knocked on the door since there wasn't a doorbell and also Timothy and Screech couldnt. The door slowly creaked open. Inside it was almost completely pitch black. But, in the center of the eerie room was a small dimly lit candle and a bloody bucket filled with candy. There was a small sign that read in a nice font:
"𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗!"

After they collected about three handfuls of candy the made their way back to the hotel. The trio walked and talked to each other about varies of things. Once they finally got back, they swung open the hotels doors and stepped inside.

And to their surprise the hotel was filled with Halloween decorations. The other entites must of set them up while they were away.

"Happy Halloween you three." A voice muffled by a closed door called. A few seconds later stepped out a inky man. Screech grinned widely. "Dad!" He shouted as he immediately ran towards his dad and hugged him tightly.

"Hey kids..." Seek blinked. "Wanna see the candy I got?" Screech eagerly showed a glimpse of his almost full basket towards his father figure.

Seek smiled and patted Screech on the head. "Thats a lot of candy you got.." He chuckled softly.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

END.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Also if ur wondering why this is balls late, I got grounded and my phone got taken from me cuz my grades are asscheeks.

GOODBYE LOVELY PEOPLE!

∴━━━✿━━━∴

waterboards: 765

∴━━━✿━━━∴