😏 M!Seek x M!Figure

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Requested by: Inkmare12

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Top Figure because yes.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Enjoy!

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Rush's pov

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Normal day in the infamous hotel, you have Halt and Eyes proped up against a nearby wall and Hide with them as well. There's Screech and Timothy being kids and playing about.

Then you have Ambush talking with me. Jack is loosing yet another game of uno with Glitch... Then my fathers, Seek and Figure are...- Wait- where are they..?

∴━━━✿━━━∴

In Seek's bedroom...

None's pov

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"So, what should we do now that were away from the others?" Figure asked curiously to the inky man thay sat on the soft bed, surprisingly not getting any of his black ink onto the bedsheets beneath him.

"Hm.. I dont know, what do you think we should do?" Seek asked the taller man. Figure just shrugged.

"I have a idea now.. If your up for it atleast." Figure said after a few seconds of the two thinking. "Oh? What is it then?" Seek asked the taller man curiously.

"Sex?" Figure suggested innocently. Seek turned a shade of blood red. "I-.." His words trailed off as he looked over to the side. "You want to?" Figure asked the flustered man. Seek bit his bottom lip as he slowly nodded.

Figure smirked slightly. "Thats nice..." Figure commented smugly. "Are we doing it now or...?" Seek asked, his face still that same blood red, but slightly faded.

"Do you want it now?" Seek noded slowly. Figure smirked as he slowly climbed atop of the inky man. Seek was already breathing heavily, looking up at Figure eagerly.

"Your already so eager for me..." The fleshy librarian commented with a soft chuckle. Seek just looked off to the side to hide his embarrassment. Figure raised his eyebrows and frowned slightly, not wanting Seek to feel ashamed of his own emotions.

"Thats not a bad thing, my dear.." Seek looked up at the librarian who had a soft, gentle smile playing about his lips. "Can we just start...?" Seek mutters, not wanting to continue going that direction of the conversation no longer. His lover nodded.

"Very well then.. What do you want to start with first?" Figure let Seek choose what he wanted first. Seek thought foe a good long moment before deciding his fate.

"Um.. Could you just sit here and spread your legs..?" Seek asks nervously and in a quiet tone. Figure does as the ink man wants, laying back on the pillows behind him and spreading his legs. Seek crawls in between Figure's thin, lanky legs and stares up at his face.

"May I start..?" The inky man below the librarian asks quietly. Figure nods, "Of couse.."

With the other boy's consent, Seek started undoing his belt. He pulls down Figure's pants just short of his knees before pulling down his boxers, uncovering Figure's hard-on.

Seek glances up at the lanky monster then down at his arousal, waiting to be relieved from its current state. "Go ahead, darling.." Figure encourages the inky cyclops.

And with that, Seek starts gently sucking his tip. He soon starts bobbing his head slowly at first, but rapidly picks up his pace. Figure grips the sheets underneath his lanky being. He lets out several soft noises as he feels himself getting closer to cumming.

Seek swirls his tongue around Figure's twitching length as he takes even more of him in his mouth. The inky man forces himself to take all of the librarian's length in his mouth, causing him to gag.

"Seek, darling... You dont have to force yourself to take all of me.." Figure says reassuringly as he pants softly.

Seek nods slightly before continuing pleasuring his lover. He starts sucking harder than before, bringing Figure closer to the edge before he feels Figure's cum coating his throat.

Seek gags slightly as he swallows around Figure. Figure lets out a soft moan as Seek pulls off of him. "How was that..?" Seek looks up at Figure's pleasured face.

"Holy fuck your good.." Figure pants out as Seek giggles slightly.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

End cuz why not.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Whys: 675

∴━━━✿━━━∴