Chapter 18

TYLER'S POV
My grip on Al's hand tightened, my eyes widened in shock to see not only Heather but also Izzy and Lindsay standing next to Chris. Heather looked sad, Izzy crazy as usual and Lindsay, she looked confused of course.
" Chris what the actual fuck are they doing here?" Alejandro yelled as he let go of my hand, For today's challenge duh. I thought that was obvious! " Chris giggled mischievously, " Oh erm I know who these people are! Isn't that Alfonso and uhhhh Tyson? No wait! Dave. " Lindsay muttered in all her silliness as she approached me, I began shivering. " Lindsay? You don't really remember me do you? " I asked her, my voice trembling, she simply shook her head. I looked at Alejandro who looked pale as a ghost,

" Heather? Que? What are you doing here? Where have you been this whole time? " he said furiously grabbing her by her arm.

" Oh well that was me! Sorry I paid her to leave you!"
Chris scoffed, Alejandro slowly turned around to face him. " you did what?" - " yes he did, 500k to be exact and I don't regret what I did. " Heather finally spoke, getting away from Alejandro's grip " did you pay Lindsay too? " I asked panicked, " erm no I didn't she's just dumb! " the host laughed.
" what is Izzy doing here? " Justin said as he just got out of the cabin. " she was once one of your love interests and honestly, I don't know... " Chris sighed annoyed.
Alejandro was trembling with rage, his eyes wide open. " BASTARDOS! PEDAZOS DE MIERDA! BOTH YOU! MUERE MUERE!!! " he suddenly shouted, I've never seen him this angry, I quickly approached him and grabbed his hands, " Calm down." he looked at me angrily before letting out a loud sigh.
" okay... now that we're done with the " getting angry at your ex„ let's explain what the challenge is shall we: it's pretty simple, just kiss one of the girls I pick for you and if everyone does it tonight there will be no eliminations and you'll have a free day where you can "enjoy„ the island, how does that sound?"

" well that's easy. " Cody chirped smirking, as Noah punched him in the arm. I looked at Alejandro as I kept holding his soft hand, he was looking at Heather the way he never looked at me.

" first up is.. Justin! Kiss Izzy! " and so Justin kissed Izzy, " next up Noah, kiss Lindsay. " and so did Noah.. after he called for Cody, Justin and Bowie who struggled at first but made it in the end, Dave, Shawn then he called for me.
I slowly approached Lindsay and gave her the driest kiss I've ever gave to someone. " Wait.. I remember those lips.. Is that you Tyler? " she suddenly realised after we kissed, " Uh no, you.. you're mistaking me for someone else. " I blurted out, she just shrugged,
" Mkay, Alejandro you're last cmon. " the host yelled at Al, who didn't move not even an inch, I tried giving him a small push but he stared at Heather with horror in his eyes, he looked as if he was about to burst. " cmon Al, this is literally one of the easiest challenges.." Chris scorned annoyed.
" yeah, kiss me Alejandro. " Heather smirked, I squinted my eyes at her, then Alejandro suddenly grabbed her and kissed her passionately, I winced in surprise.
" alright alright! Well this is enough for today.. you've earned it campers! Chef would you please lead the ladies to the boat please? "

Chef did as Chris said and Alejandro let go of Heather who looked at him disgusted, her cheeks red. " I'm so tired of this." He murmured, running to the cabin as it started raining. I quickly followed him, " Al! We need to talk dude. " I yelled as I knocked on the bathroom door, " GO. " he yelled back as I flinched before I finally opened the door, " Al, why did you kiss her like that? You need to let her go! Do you love me or not?! " I shouted tears running down my face. He sat on the toilet,

" no no.. you don't understand Tyler, this relationship, all of this, it's for winning! Don't you understand? you mean nothing to me. "

he murmured as he slowly got up clenching his fists.
My mouth opened wide in pure shock, tears kept running, " You- You don't mean that. You don't mean that. " I murmured I could barely control my voice, he quickly frowned, maybe he realized what the fuck he just said. " Uh. Well uh.. Chico.."
" fuck you Alejandro, I'm so tired of struggling with this fucking relationship, go back to Heather shithead. "  I sniffled and walked away.

ALEJANDRO'S POV
I messed up real bad.. fuck.. " No wait amor, wait.. let me.. no.. " I couldn't even speak, I could feel my chest tightening,what was happening? I couldn't do this anymore I felt like I'm going to burst. " don't leave please don't leave! " I begged Tyler as I followed him to the bedroom. " You used me and now you don't want me to leave? Why do you want me to suffer this much pain?!? " the jock screamed as I covered my face and fell on my knees, suddenly I could feel something wet on my face, was it.. tears? No.. Burromuertos don't cry, I wasn't crying..

" I'm sorry Tyler I just don't know how to feel, por favor.. help me to be a better person I can't do this without you. I want to forget about Heather but I can't.. help me.. Me desculpa mi corazon, please.. " I sobbed uncontrollably, Tyler looked shocked by mysterious  reaction. I couldn't help but to feel embarrassed.

" I- what.. you're crying? " he murmured as he crouched to gently stroke my shoulders. " hey no.. hey.. it's.. it's okay Al. " he then hugged my tightly, whispering sweet words to my ear, I felt relieved but I could still feel that feeling in my chest.

" I'll help you get through this. We'll get through this together. "

End of chapter 18

Author's note: I don't feel motivated, vote and maybe you'll help me 😍