Chapter 7

Alejandro looks at Tyler in the eyes with a challenging smirk on his face. " No. Dude it's because in dreams you can't do anything to not make it happen so-" Alejandro gently covered Tyler's mouth,  " You liked it. " Alejandro whispered in his ear, Tyler never heard this part of Alejandro, he looked at him in disbelief, removing his hand from his mouth " listen Al, I don't want anything to happen between us, you got it? " he scorned angrily looking at him. " Mi amor, you don't have to be afraid of hooking up with a man. " Alejandro simply answered. " I-It's happening way too fast, what you did the other day wasn't fair." He murmured, his voice trembling. " Shhh.. Hush mi dulce Tyler. Let Alejandro handle this. " he then kissed his forehead, pinning him on the bed, " T-This- us-.. " Tyler whimpered in confusion. " You'll like it mi amor, I promise, you won't regret it. "
Alejandro started gently kissed Tyler on the lips, before making his way into his mouth, Tyler whimpered softly, wrapping his arms around Alejandro's shoulders. " I'll never do something you don't want me to do. " Alejandro whispered as he kissed his neck, he loved hearing Tyler whimper and moan, that was his favourite part. " Now now.. can we go just a little further mi amor? " Tyler's cheeks reddened, he gulped before quietly nodding.

TRENT'S POV
I can't believe that Chris made us clean our own vomit, I mean it was his fault for giving us so much to drink. I was too tired to continue so I sat on a table in the cafeteria and looked around as I listened to some music, the cafeteria was empty and not to brag or anything but I think I did a very good job cleaning it. Suddenly the door opened. It was Justin. " Hey Trent. " he waved timidly. " hey. " I replied drily. " can I sit next to you? " Justin said but he already sat before I could've answer.
" hey I know that song.. " Justin said grabbing one of my headphones. " and if a double decker busss... crushes into ussss.. " he started singing, I couldn't help but to laugh at his silly behaviour. Then I let out a sigh and turned the music off. " Can we just forget what happened last night?" I asked him frowning. " Yes, yes we can." he lastly said as he grabbed my phone, he put the music back on and we began listening to the song together, I timidly rested my cheek on his shoulder as we looked outside the window without saying another word.

NOAH'S POV
" Well, if I had a dollar for every smart thing you do I'd have 0." I scolded Owen as he tried cleaning a table with his own shirt. " at least now it's clean. " he smiled holding his dirty large shirt in his hand. " Yeah not like your shirt.. " I sighed as I cleaned the table with a REAL sponge. " let's hug friend! We did an amazing job didn't we? " Owen said as he picked me up and hugged me with all his strength. " I-I did a good job you didn't!!! " I could barely breathe. " Sureee."Owen threw his shirt on the "dirty clothes pile„
" you should put on a shirt. Like right now, I can't believe you hugged me without wearing one. " I muttered disgusted. Owen gave me a pat on my shoulder, giggling and exiting his team's cabin.
I looked out the window to see Cody standing right there in front of me. " Uhh.. what in the world are you doing Cody? " I asked him opening the cabin's door. " Oh I was making sure you were.. uh cleaning!" He seemed upset. " Cody what's going on with you these days? Are you jealous of me and Owen?" I demanded an answer, I was tired of his attitude. " Jealous? The world doesn't revolve around you Noah. I was just looking over you because I love- " he stopped, covering his own mouth. " I mean I care about you. " I decided not to figure out what he was about to say. " ok sure whatever, Now go away I have some cleaning to do in the confessional. " he had to be jealous. He was acting way too weird.

Back to the zesty eagle's cabin

Alejandro took his shirt off, Tyler did the same, he was red as hell, staring awkwardly at the hot Spanish man in front of him, that now pinned him on the bed, he began kissing him intensely, gently stroking the Jock's hair. " Go slowly, and be careful.. " Tyler whispered, stopping the kiss. " Don't worry mi amor." Alejandro said sucking on his fingers and gently started to kiss Tyler's neck. " A-Ah.. It really wasn't a dream was it? " Alejandro silently nodded at Tyler's obvious question, removing his pants and boxers. " I don't think- I was ready for this.. ah.." the jock whimpered as Al began inserting his muscular fingers into his hole. " AGH!~ W-What- n-... aah.. " Tyler huffed and moaned as the hot Spanish man widened it enough for two fingers to slide in. " AH-.. S-Slower!!! A-Al!!!" The two can feel a heat wave expanding into their bodies. " Tyler. Since we came here I wanted to do this, I wanted to taste you, to feel you.. " he said stroking his fingers up and down inside Tyler. " S-Stop.. augh~!!!" Wailed the jock, the bed shaking and creaking. " Oh Heather-" Tyler's eyes widened in shock " W-What did you- " before he could finish his sentence, Al inserted a third finger. " AGH!!! AL-" Tyler couldn't hold it in anymore, he let out a loud scream and cummed onto Alejandro's face.  The Spanish man chuckled and cleaned Tyler's cum off with a dirty napkin.
" Aaalll.. you.. little.. agh.. dude..." the jock whined embarrassed, hiding his private parts.  Al then removed all his fingers at once, another loud scream from Tyler. " AGGHH! AH.. Ah.. I-I can't believe it was s-so- " Suddenly they could both hear someone trying to open the door.
"  are you guys okay in there?" it was Dave.

End of chapter 7
Author's note: what will happen next? Joking I already know, but you don't! The faster you guys vote these chapters the faster the next chapter will come out!!! Also absolutely loving this story!!!