ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞

Janet

Janet

It had been moths since AGT wrapped I had myself tucked away in my family's home in Hawaii with mother. She was so happy to be with Eissa and I just bonding and making memories. Everything back home was fine the club was doing amazing adding Kehlani to things only made it so much better. At times when my mind felt clouded and my judgment was a bit off I'd tuck away just to be surrounded by nature and the worldly beauty. God was an artist and if you took time to appreciate it you'd see just how beautiful his art could get.

My lawyers were diligently working on my divorce. I wanted nothing from wissam other than my freedom which most called me crazy for. I was trying to work with the lawyers telling me I should wait it out until the prenup was expired. What better way to do that than to get away. It also gave time for mine and eissas things to be moved into the new home. Joey had strict orders to only work on moving things when wissam wasn't home. I didn't want him following the truck or anything.

"JJ when do you get back I miss my friend? I got so much shit to tell you girl." I laughed at jack pleading her case on the other end.

"Melissa don't act like you miss me that much."

"But I do who do I have to get drunk with? Nobodyyyyyyyyy! Who's going to listen to my bae woes? Nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Who's going to be my wing man at the club?"

"Let me guess nobodyyyyyyyy?" I sang back in a mocking tone.

"Yes you got it nobody J. How long do you have left?"

"A month and a half. The prenup is done but now I have that awkward waiting period where they want to be sure you know."

"I'm just gonna come there."

"Mother and I would love that jack you know you're family."

"Will that buck tooth dog be there?"

"Hey you leave bears alone!"

"I wish he'd leave me alone."

"He's harmless jack. Ain't that right bears." I rubbed behind his ear causing him to flip to his back and a laugh from me.

"This coming from someone that use to tell me a snake was harmless."

"Well ours was."

"It's got teeth right?"

"Yeah?"