ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕚

Kehlani Parrish
Oakland California

"Ms. Parrish I didn't get your essay."

"Yeah, I know I kinda got a little tied up last night." Between being home to take care of my sibling's school and my job I was running short on energy and fucks to give.

College ain't for everyone I was trying to have something to fall back on but Regina was tripping! A 12-page essay on World War II I think the fuck not. She could just hand me my zero and let me take that walk of shame.

"You do know you need my class to walk across that stage right?"

"You do know that this class is a bore snore right?" I gave her ass the same energy back because yeah bitch I know and I'm mad I'm paying for it.

"If it does not Interest you Ms Parrish you can leave."

"Gladly I was waiting on you to do it so I had an excuse." I grabbed my books threw them into my bag and tossed it over my shoulder now I could be on time for work! Win-win for me.

I was sure that if I was late one more time Julia wouldn't waste time putting me on the chopping block. On the days I had class it was almost impossible for me to make it to work in a timely fashion my legs only moved so fast on my bike. About 45 minutes later I arrived at the boutique with fifteen minutes to spare. Today was one of my late days where I'd be working until 9.

"Hey, Lani on time today."

"I'm trying my best I told you I would try."

"This

"This." She motioned to my look as I turned. "This is Valley Girl cute."

"Well, you know when I try I come out with a little something." I flashed my dimple starting to fix some of the clothing on the shelves.

Thursdays were common slow days for our store. The only time we had any kind of action was when the kids were on spring break. Once the sales floor was complete I made my way to the back stocking some of the new items we got but also keeping in mind what I wanted for myself. I had an audition soon that I needed to look good for.

"Lani you have customers!"

I was the best seller here mainly because of my style but also because I'm a big flirt. Every female that came in here I was sure to hype.

"Hey ladies can I help you with anything?"

"Mmmm just looking really what would you wear to the club?"

"It depends on what kind of look you're going for. If I had that body that ass I'd wear this." Holding up a catsuit I smiled. "You can easily add a blazer and some accessories to class it up a notch or two. Me I'm a little out of the box so I'd wear this." I handed her the overall cropped fit. It was a two-piece set the top made like overalls cropped just above the belly button with high-rise jeans with straps down the leg. We had just gotten it in and I bought it in every color.