13. A Club? (Part 3)

Ed's P.O.V

As I waited for Y/N to get back, I went over to bar to get a couple more drinks. I really worried about her. I knew she was hiding something. You don't get those kinds of bruises from hitting yourself with the door or just being clumsy. I didn't know what to think. I had a bunch of theories I came up with in my head. Was she abused at home? Was she mugged? Did she have an abusive boyfriend? I was hoping it wasn't the last one, not only because it would piss me off that someone would hurt her, but because she was cheating on him with me. I doubted she would do that, but how well do I really know her? And can I even consider her my girlfriend? I technically had never asked her. I guess I just figured we were together.

Were we?

God, I hoped so.

Your P.O.V

The second I felt Seth's lips slam onto mine, I wanted to throw up. The taste of alcohol, mixed with my hatred for him made tolerating the kiss impossible.

I struggled in his hold, trying to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. I could feel his tongue trying to push his way into my mouth, but there was no way in hell I was letting that happen. I started to get pissed at his hold tighten on me. I definitely wasn't strong enough to push him away from me, so I did the one thing that always worked.

I kneed him. In the groin.

To say it worked was an understatement. I felt relief as he pulled away from me and fell to the floor, crumpled into a fetal position. His curses echoed in the tiny bathroom. Knowing I hurt him was like winning the lottery. But then realizing that he was going to be incredibly pissed and probably hurt me even worse was like realizing that winning the lottery was just a dream.

And just like a dream, I woke up. I quickly stepped over Seth's body and pried open the door. I was relieved as crowds of people came into view and surrounded me. I felt safe. Seth wouldn't dare hurt me in front a bunch of people. As I made my way through the hoards of people, I couldn't help but let the tears slide down my cheek. I just wanted it all to go away. I wanted to have a normal, abusive ex-boyfriend-free life. I wanted to find someone, fall in love, and get married without having to worry about a psychopath ruining it.

As soon as I started thinking about falling in love, Ed's face popped into my mind. I wasn't in love with him, was I? No I couldn't be. I mean, being around him made me happy. Made me forget everything bad in my life. His smiles, his kisses, his embrace (cheesy enough) made my heart rate increase. If I wasn't in love with him now, it wouldn't be long and I probably would be. But what would happen if that did happen? If I fell in love with Ed, Seth would most likely ruin it. He would either hurt me, or hurt him. Not that I didn't think Ed could defend himself. He probably could. But Seth had ways of making my life miserable. He's taken away the good in my life and I was sick of it. I just wanted to escape. At least for a while.

And that's what I'm going to do I thought as I approached Ed at the bar. He looked up at me and smiled his beautiful smile. His smile faltered as he studied my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I realized my face was probably tearstained. I probably looked like a mess. But I didn't care.

"I'm fucking great" I said a little too enthusiastically. I grabbed one of the drinks on the bar counted and chugged it as quickly as I could.

If this is what I have to do to escape, then that's what I'm going to do I thought as I grabbed another drink and chugged it down.

Not very long!! I know I waited too long to upload, but I promise I won't take as long put up the next chapter!!

Comment/Vote?

-Sarah