12. A Club? (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

When we stepped in, the music was incredibly loud. It actually hurt my ears. Ed let go off my arm and grabbed my hand instead. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as we held hands. I was extremely glad that Ed didn't force me to tell him anything when he discovered the bruises. I honestly didn't think I could have told him. He probably wouldn't want to be with me. I mean, who would?

"Do you want anything to drink?" Ed yelled over the music. I bit my lip not really sure if I should or not. "I won't let it out of my sight" He said, noticing my uneasiness. I just nodded and smiled at him. I stood in place as Ed walked away to get me a drink. As I looked around the club, I noticed a lot of drunk people grinding on each other or making out in the corners. I couldn't help but laugh. Why would he take me here? Such a weird guy.

Ed came back with a couple drinks and led me over to an empty booth farther away from the crazy drunks. As soon as I sat down, I looked at Ed and noticed him already staring at me with a huge grin on his perfect face.

"What?" I asked. My voice seemed to snap him out of it. He shook his head and muttered something under his breath while he looked away. "Ed?" I asked. Was he okay? Ed looked back up at me looking slightly nervous.

"You're really beautiful" He said. My body froze and I blushed. That was the last thing I thought was going to come out of his mouth. I opened my mouth to respond, but was cut off by another voice.

"Edward, my man!" a scrawny guy walked up to our table. Well more like stumbled. Ed turned to face him, a smiled stretching across his face. He rolled his eyes at the (clearly) drunk guy.

"You're drunk, Kevin" Ed greeted him. Kevin let out a hiccup in reply than looked over at me and then back at Ed.

"Are you on a date?" He slurred. I tried to hold in my laughter as Ed shook his head.

"Kinda" Ed reply. His cheeks turning the color of his hair. Was he embarrassed? That thought made me smile. He was just too cute.

Kevin just ignored his reply. "Are you going to perform tonight?" He asked; his voice coming out a little clearer. Ed's eyes widened as he sneaked a glance at me.

"N-no. Not tonight" He said. My eyebrows furrowed. I've never heard him stutter. Was he nervous or something?

Kevin didn't seem to notice Ed's discomfort, but decided to change the subject. Ed and Kevin talked a couple minutes about different things, leaving me in an awkward position. I actually didn't mind though. I didn't want to stop Ed from talking to his friend. Kevin slurred a goodbye and waved to us as he stumbled away from the table. Ed turned back to me with a guilty look on his face.

"Sorry" He ran his hand lightly through his hair "He doesn't know when to shut up when he's drunk"

I chucked and told him it was okay. Ed and I talked for a few more minutes, finishing our drinks.

"Do you want another one?" he asked me, grabbing the empty cups.

"Sure" I said. "I'm just going to go to the restroom first, if that's fine with you?"

He nodded and pointed the direction of the restroom. I shuffled through the crowds of people going crazy and screaming incoherent words. It made me laugh how crazy people could get.

As I found the door with the 'Ladies' sign on it, I made my way over to it, only to be stopped by a hand roughly grabbing my shoulder. Before I could protest the hand shoved me into the door, knocking the breath out of me.

"Don't scream" The voice whispered in my ear. I obeyed and the door to the restroom swung open before I was pushed in. When I heard the door close and lock, I looked over at my kidnapper. Good Lord.

"Seriously, Seth?" I exclaimed. I know I shouldn't be so harsh to him. I mean I have the bruises to show that he doesn't put up with my attitude.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. His eyes bore into mine. The intensity of his stare made me uncomfortable, but I couldn't let him see that.

"What am I doing here?" I asked. Did he seriously just ask that? "I should ask you the same thing"

Seth just rolled his eyes at me. "Who are you here with?" Oh god. I hated this side of him. This possessive side was the worst. Well other than his abusive side.

"No one. I'm here alone. Not that it's any of your business" I said. I really need to learn when to shut up.

Seth immediately shoved me up against the wall near the toilet, making me cringe. Really though? The girl's restroom? This is the worst place to have this conversation.

"Everything you do is my business" He said. His breath reeked of alcohol.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. This was seriously getting annoying. Seth smirked at me and did the last thing I expected.

He slammed his lips onto mine.

There's the second part! I know I took forever, I'm sorry! Oh and I'm going to keep Y/N because most of you guys like it. :)

Anyway? Vote and Comment? :D

-Sarah