Benevolent_Day x Despoina:

"Hello? I'm here for the baking session with Despoina?" You knock on the door for the kitchen a few times, you suddenly hear the sounds of pots and pans falling. "Did- Benevolent is going to be here at ANY MOMENT! And you just decided to-" You hear Despoina say before the door swings open, you flinch slightly.

"Hey! Your lil' boyfriend came!" Orithyia playfully smiles, you smile at the thought of it, everyone already knows that you have a massive crush on Despoina, her smile that lights up anything...

"Ugh... Good afternoon, Benevolent_Day..." Despoina exhausts, you decide to come in and help her clean up the mess on the floor, broken bowls and cutlery all over the kitchen.

"Thanks a lot... Orithyia's kinda a pain to be around. Anyways, what are we going to be making today?" Despoina asks, you think for a moment.

"There's this new dessert idea I had for a while, why not try it now?" You reply, her eyes light up for a moment.

"Great! Let's get started, shall we?" She offers her hand to you, you slightly blush, she definitely knows that you have a crush on her, "Alright then!" You pull on your collar.

"I always wanted to go around the Days City, you say it's so interest- Ah!" She pricked her finger on a knife, "Oh, are you alright?" You ask, you peek and see a small scar on Despoina's finger.

"Ah, I'm alright. I was just clumsy, no need for any assistance." She says. "But you need to wash your hands first, we can't make anything if there's blood in it, you know?" You say.

She awkwardly washes her hands and continues on, you decided to quickly take a look at her hands, "I need to bandage this up, just don't touch anything for the time being, alright?" You say, you look like and see a flustered Despoina, waiting for you to stop.

You smile, "What's the matter? You look embarrassed." You tease, "N-NO! I'm fine." She says.

You continued on making the dessert, it turned out great. You decided to do a little taste test before you would make more and sell them in your bakery. You grabbed a spoon and dipped it into the cake.

You ate it, the sweet taste melted into your mouth. "This is delicious! Thanks for letting me use this kitchen..." you said, as she smiled.

"I'm glad-" You quickly scooped up a part of the cake and fed it to her, she became more of a flustered mess then ever. You laughed at the sight of it.