3

Y/n's POV

When the ringmaster hurriedly left Mina hanging, he ran into me. His eyes fidget when he meets my cold gaze. He licked his lips and walked past me.

Sensing something was strange with the way he reacted, I walk forth to the stage.

I found out that Mina was there, helpless and lonely. Completely being thorned, she sorrowfully bowed her head with regret.

I watched her closely and her hand reached to the hoop beside her.

"If you touch that, you'll be broken down to pieces again." I spoke, loud enough for her to hear my echo.

She turned her head and our eyes met magically.

Mina chuckles, her eyes was something else that made me wonder several things. "And who are you?"

I give her a little smile and walked few steps closer. "Are you asking for my name?"

Mina shrugged with an attitude. "What else would the question mean?"

"Why ask for a name when you'll only see the person once?" I told her.

Intruged with my presence, she composed herself and looked at me deeply. "You never know I might be in your bed the next day,"

Taken aback by her straightforwardness, I raised an eyebrow. "That's what happens to an aerialist when she got fired?" I teased.

Mina loudly took her step down the stairs and stopped to take a good look on my face. "What's better than that, Miss?"

I crooked my brows when she called me Miss. Sensing this confusion, Mina came up with a nickname. "Rich-a-licious?"

"Whatever you think it's better," I answered with a smile.

Mina cleared her throat, "Do you have a car?"

I nod. "Hmm,"

"Show me." Mina smirked.

We went to the garage parking area and showed off my brand new Lexus car. I turned the engine on with the door opened.

"Oh my god, your car is a fucking transformer," Mina gasped, her eyes widen as if she had never seen it before.

"Uhh... it's stolen," I admitted whilst searching for my driver's license.

"What?" Mina had to hear that for the second.

"I stole it from my Dad." Finally, composed, I sat straight and looked at her. "Hop in. I'll take you anywhere you want to go,"

She was still stunned at the word stolen, "I- yes. How kind of you, rich-a-licious." Mina enters the front seat. Her posture seemed awkward, she fixes her hair and pulled them behind her back.

"Seatbelt," I told her.

"Not necessary," She answered.

"Why?"

"Well, at least if we had an accident, I'd die in an instant. No protection needed, thank you," She said.

I shook my head and fastened her seatbelt. "No one's going to have an accident today,'

She seems relaxed as she whispered. "So, this is a car,"

I heard her as soon as I start the engine. "You've never ridden a car before?"

"No, why? Do I deserve it or what?"

Strange girl.

"By the way, take me to the nearest pawnshop. I want to buy something luxury for myself." She said.

I began to drive away to whatever she wants to go. It's crazy because I never had a girl in my car. And I never knew it would be her. We must be met by destiny, or maybe we just met by an horrible accident. Hope this won't have any meaning.

"Woah, that building is full of ice cream? Oh! That place too, I know that. Wow," She was starring out the window, like a kid who went out for the first time.

"So, what's your name?" I asked her, holding onto the stirring wheel calmly.

"I thought no one's asking names today," She reminds.

"Pfft," I sneered. "Fine, Mina." Looking at the road arrogantly. I already knew her name from my family members in Yakuza.

"I see that's how you wanna play, huh?" Her eyes wavering, looking for a hint of my name. Until she had an idea my driver's license or any other sorts of ID could be hidden in this car.

Mina opened the cabinet where my ID's and files are hidden in there. I was taken aback how desperate she was to know my name.

"Park Y/n?" She found my fake ID and took it, by fake, I meant my fake surname on my ID. I gulped.

"Give me that," I immediately snatch my ID from her hand and she chuckles.

"You looked pretty in your ID. I wouldn't have guessed 'cause you dressed in a suit," Mina chuckles.

I didn't know what to say and then parked near the pawn shop. "We've arrived now," I unfastened my seatbelt and turned off the engine.

"Now we know each other's name, does that mean I'm free to sneak in your bed every night, miss Rich-a-licious?"

"Stop calling me that," I give her a serious look, then I noticed Mina's eyes staring lust at my body physique.

"Maybe," Mina teases, subtly biting her lips. as she leaves the car.

I wonder where this is going between us. I sensed something alluring, seducing, and danger from this girl.

She seems suspicious.