Dreams //Theo POV//

"It is not me. Trust me Amara. Besides, I would be a horrible boyfriend. " I chuckled lightly. Ever since I was pulled off of Adrian while he was getting ready to leave the train last year. Pansy has known its Amara, who I love. Amara was nestled beside me to fight the cold. I can feel the warmth of her blanket through my robes.

"Any girl would be lucky to call you their boyfriend, you're a great guy. Even if you don't think so. I have met a lot of terrible guys.. You Theodore Nott are not one of them. You're one of the good ones." she grabs my hand. Fuck are her hands soft. Don't stop touching me please. I can't stop the blushes that creep to my face. Well at least she is too. Gods, the scent of honey, Earl Grey and Vanilla is overflowing with my scenes. When she lets go, my hand immediately gets cold from the loss of contact.

All of a sudden she is leaning over me. Fuck. Her breasts are grazing over my cock. All of my blood rushing to my dick, I'm starting to feel it strain in my pants. Keep it cool Theo. Casually wrapping my cloak around me. As soon as she sits back up smiling at me I feel as though cold water is dumped on me.
Burn marks all over her arm. Some older, some newer. Cuts riddled her long honey toned leg. Is that the word pathetic scared over her inner thigh?

Occluding just like she taught me I turn away and look out at the water.

I can hear her talking but I can't stop thinking about who would do this to her? Did she do it to herself? "I have heard that you fancy someone as well. Are you gonna tell me who this time? You must know they need my approval to date my Theodore." She bumps into my shoulder. I wondered if she would hurt herself like this. Intentionally write that into herself... But she wouldn't do that... So who would? My jaw and fits clenching at the thought that maybe it was because of Adrian.

"Hey, I'm sorry Theo. I was just joking. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Her words snap me out of my thoughts. Oh bloody hell Theo you're making her apologize. She doesn't need to apologize for anything. You're making her sad. She was trying to joke around and you're freezing up. I have to leave. I have to figure out who did this. I have to leave before I start crying. Who is making her feel this way? Getting up I wipe the grass off my trousers and start to leave. But before I leave she has to know...

"You're not pathetic Amara." I whisper so quietly that hopefully she didn't hear me. Looking at her beautiful face then down to the scars that riddle her body, instantly I see her eyes change from the cloudy green to fully foggy. Of course she would occuled. She has covered herself in disillusionment charms since I've known her. The barley there sheen has always caught my eye but I know better than to ask about it.

Fuck. I feel my heart pounding in my ears as I make my way back to my dorm. Why did I leave her there? She obviously went there to be alone. She didn't want you there. Stop. She didn't want you to see her. Stop. She thinks you're disgusted by what you saw. I could never be disgusted by her. She's beautiful. The way her green eyes sparkle when all her doors are open. The way her blonde hair shines in the sunlight. How when she laughs it's the most contagious laugh I have ever heard. She is perfect to me, and I have loved her since I first met her when we were 11 years old at kings cross.

Pansy. I have to talk to Pansy. Maybe she will tell me. She can also hopefully get this ridiculous idea out of Amaras head that I fancy her. Why would I fancy anyone other than Amara? She's perfect. What if Pansy doesn't know? I mean she has always been disillusioned. Draco? We are best friends, but that is his family.. He wouldn't betray her like that... If he knew.

Fuck.

I couldn't sleep at all once I got back to the dorm. Visions of her being tortured in my head. Everytime I close my eyes all I can see is her in pain. Why was that carved into her leg? Where did those burns and cuts come from? Were those the only ones on her? Are there more words carved into her beautiful honey skin?