The race

The next morning Dom had his arms around Aurora's waist as they cuddle and the sun came in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next morning Dom had his arms around Aurora's waist as they cuddle and the sun came in. Dom groaned putting his face into the base of the Aurora's neck making her giggle. "Baby I have to go get ready. I'm gonna be your good luck charm." Dom chuckled nibbling on Aurora neck and kissing it as she got up and went to Mia's bedroom. "Dios mio Mia that isn't what I would wear." Mia giggled giving the clothes to Aurora as she got dressed. Dom was waiting outside for Aurora and Mia. Dom's mouth dropped watching his girl get out of the house. Mia went into the car as Dom walked up to Aurora grabbing her the waist putting one hand on her butt kissing her. "You better but that sexy but in the car before I ruin you babydoll." Aurora blushed as she got in the car and they headed to the car race.

They got to the place and got everything situated as Letty decided to go drive. Mia and Aurora were talking as Mia realized some guys were staring at Aurora's butt. She gave Dom the signal as Dom comes up from behind Aurora making her giggled. "Mi amor." This made Dom growl as he said, "Your R's are so sexy babydoll. I definitely will ruin those R's out of you." Making Aurora blush till Vince said, "What's Jesse doing." Leon said, "He made a bet with Tran." Aurora gasped as Tran walked up to the gang and said, "Where's he going." Aurora walked up and said, "His getting it washed."

Tran smirked at Aurora and said, "Why don't you go get it for me sweetheart and while you do that let me check you butt out." This made Dom upset and started a fight which ended very quickly. Vince walked up, "I got a call." Aurora seemed confused as Dom nodded and started to walk away and Aurora followed, "What going on Dom?" Dom sighed and said, "We have a gig and I want you and Mia to stay here and wait for me. "Dom please don't ." She said with tears in her eyes and Dom kissed and headed to do the gig.