A double date but apart?

Mia and Aurora were at the deli as Dom gave her the job so that she could help his sister. "So you having a date with my brother?" Mia smiled and said, "Yes, I'm excited. A lot of guys only wanted to date me to get close to Dom from how popular he was." Aurora nodded as people were asking for food and the girls were making them when Dom came in looking panicked. "Dom are you alright?" Aurora looked at Dom as he grabbed her hand pulling into the refrigerator. "Aurora will you go on a date with me tonight?" This made her mouth drop and said, "You wanna date me?" Dom nodded as he grabbed her hands making her smile and said, "Yes, I will go out with you." Dom grabbed her by the waist and gave her a passionate kiss then left leaving Aurora speechless.

Mia walked in and said, "What just happened?" Aurora blushed so much and said, "I'm going on a date with your brother the same night your going on a date with my brother." Mia squealed and ran out of the fridge closing up the deli. "You and I are gonna take our time to get ready for our dates tonight." Aurora smiled as they got into Mia's car and headed to the house to get ready.

After about a few hours of getting ready both Mia and Aurora just waited for the boys to arrive

After about a few hours of getting ready both Mia and Aurora just waited for the boys to arrive. A knock on the door appeared as Mia looked through the keyhole and smirked. "You ready to have his mind blown?" Aurora took a breath and got up walking to the door and opened it. Dom stood their astonished by the appearance before him. "Dios Mio." Aurora blushed as Dom smiled grabbing her hand as they walked to his car. They drove to a place that Aurora has never seen before as Dom walked to her side grabbing her hand and walking to the front of the restaurant. "Reservation under Toretto." The lady nodded and grabbed some menus and headed to a balcony area for them to seat. 

"This place is beautiful." Dom smiled and said, "Thank you." Aurora looked around and said, "So what makes this place so special?" Dom smiled at the memory and said, "This is where my father met my mother then months later asked her to marry him." Aurora smiled and said, "Thank you for me telling me about that beautiful memory." Dom grabbed her hands as their night went speculator.