Tomorrow・❥・

Violet POV

the red inked pen stays tightly grasped amidst my fingers as i eye the calendar. i am not proud of the things that happened yesterday, i should have been better. god, i have zero self control and will power.

i scratch out the whole calendar, even ripping out a few pieces of it's plastic paper in the process. i can't see the dates anymore, all of it looks red like a danger zone. i can't see the numbers anymore but i can hear them. the numbers on the scale. i know where i want to be exactly and how much i want to weigh - my goal.

i throw myself on the sofa and struggle to find a comfortable siting position. i bury my face into the palm of my hands while lighting myself a cigarette. honestly the only thing that hasn't made me feel betrayed and like shit. 

i stand up and turn off the fan as i feel too cold right now. i sit back down and mumbled 'fuck the old diet plan'. i have a new one in mind. this one, i will stick to it no matter what. i will give it my all i don't fucking care. 

the new diet plan is to go all in. i am giving in. i won't eat anything, a fast is the answer. it will make up for all the times i have messed up. water is bad, toothpaste is bad and of course food is bad. everything is bad for me!

now i won't get sidetracked from my new plan. i have made this promise to myself. 

everything has fallen apart. graham doesn't understand me anymore, he doesn't understand my goals to be specific and he gets in the way of it all. my career is still in shambles and i don't have anything besides this.

Graham POV

i am crossed sitting here backstage at our concert and my eyes aren't really set on anything or anyone specific. tho, my mind is set on something specific, that is violet's odd behaviour. it's related to eating and that's the only clue i've got so far. i need to get to the bottom of this.

i feel the sofa beside me sink a bit, someone is sitting next to me but i still don't bother to get out of my head. 

"so what's all this then?" i am met with the voice of my manager and he's holding a newspaper cut out in front of my face. it's me and violet yesterday, the picture was clicked right before we went our separate ways after an argument.

the night floods into my mind. this worries even more. i just groan and push the paper out of my face.

"you are roaming around with violet!? again!??" he quite literally screams in my face but i am unfazed. 

alex is eavesdropping and he walks into frame with this, "oh that's why gra you get all whiny and defensive about her!" 

"shut the fuck up, alex." i lose it but our manager speaks over me,

"you and violet- that can't be happening. alex has bad mouthed her and she is linked with oasis, this a PR nightmare! what are you- fucking torchering us?"

my eyes get locked with damon who has just walked in on the scene and dave is nowhere in sight. he's out somewhere, he is late today. how lucky he doesn't have to witness this unecessary drama unfold, i think.

"i need to have a chat with you" i share a look with damon.

then our manager and alex, "alone." i add on. damon nods his head in agreement and i see a speck of concern in his pupils for me.

alex and our manager leave the room slowly but surely and before you know it, it's just me and damon left.

"dames-" is all i manage to say.

he puts his hand on my shoulder, "yes gra?" 

"this- this is not about me. it's about someone else." i clarify and try my best to say what i want to say. violet's eating issue is eating me alive. i need some help regarding that and damon obviously comes to mind first.