Promise me・❥・

Graham POV

i wake up to commotion around me. i suppose damon is over, he is quite loud and a constant guest which i don't mind usually. i rub my eyes to inspect what is happening and i am proven to be right, damon is standing a few feet apart from me and the rest of the boys are here too.

"we are going for a night out. new bar- blackstag." damon states.

"okay wait-" i let out a yawn.

"get ready. we're leaving now." he says. he is making me paranoid, fucking hell.

"for gods sake damon!" i get up from the sofa and realise i have lost the challenge. i fell asleep halfway thru the movies. 

i grab the receiver of the telephone and dial up violet's number, i have it memorized by now. as the beeps ring, i notice alex, dave and our manager exiting my flat. everyone is leaving me behind. oh, fuck me. 

on the other end, the phone just keeps ringing and ringing. violet isn't picking up. i sigh, hang up the phone and call her again. my heart is filled with impatience and uncertainty because she isn't picking up again the second time either.

"hurry up! we all know you never say no to a drink gra!" damon shouts for me. 

"coming!" i reluctantly hang up the phone and leave for a night out with the boys.

-

i put out my cigarette and watch the smoke fall to ashes and get mixed together. i stand up from the table that me and the rest of the boys are sitting on and when i do, our manager speaks, "where you going?"

"the bar."

"you can't go." he stops me physically by clutching onto my arm.

"what wh-

he speaks over me, "we can't be spotted not yet!" he sits me back down.

"you lot ready to do everything according to the plan?" he asks the table.

"what plan?" i am flabbergasted, what did i miss?

"just don't go to the bar, that's the plan." he shoots me a look like a strict mum would to her toddler for messing up.

i scoff and lean back into my chair. these lot are tying my brain in a knot, what is going on? what are they on about? i ask myself these questions while letting my gaze wander around, they land on a specific table that's at least 10 feet away from us. i can watch without getting caught.

the sight i see on the table makes my heart drop into my stomach. am i seeing this right? am i too drunk? is this real? do i need to see my eye doctor again? i gulp down my fear, i can't believe what i'm seeing.

liam is sitting with violet, they are together! sat right next to each other! and they're chatting and laughing it seems. how could this be? what am i seeing? then i feel an ache in my body when i witness violet planting a kiss on his cheek.

i stand up and strike, our manager gives me a disapproving expression but i start walking in the opposite direction. he yet again tries to stop me from going to the bar, "piss off!" i push him away quite aggressively.

i make my way to the bar and i have the intention to drink away this night, forget everything. numb everything. i take a sip while thinking of what i just saw. is liam- liam fucking gallagher violet's half boyfriend? there's no way. drinking from a small glass is very inefficient by the way.

i press my lips against the bottle and keep guzzling the alcohol. i am not okay with this, if it's liam. out of everyone, it's liam! i told violet i don't mind her sort of boyfriend but i do! that's the problem i told her i was okay! so i have to keep acting like i'm okay! so she doesn't think i am a jealous liar.