The Interview・❥・

(a/n: today is a long long interesting chapter and you lot are not ready for it)

-

Graham POV

another day goes by in violet's company. whoever said time passes by quick when you are having fun was right. 

i wake up, she wakes up. though, we stay in each other's arms for a while and chat. i find peace in this but unfortunately she has to leave to go to this meeting regarding her acting job. the movie is still in the process of finalization so she won't take long - about 3 hours she says.

after spending the night together and cuddling, we shower together as well. then i help her get ready. she looks very beautiful as usual. i don't know what has a sharper edge her eyeliner or her heels, whatever it is. it's sexy.

3 hours of separation anxiety start but violet has put on one of her movies for me on the telly, she says it's her favourite one and i should resume my challenge of watching her movies. she is keeping me busy even while being away.

somewhere during the midpoint of the movie a sudden realisation hits me in the face. it feels like a sweet pinch because it's not a negative realisation. i notice that i haven't been getting that awful feeling before and after drinking lately.

also, i haven't been drinking that much either. i don't have the time to, violet keeps me busy and happy too. i've experienced two days of bliss and i hope this continues. she is my painkiller.

the sky looks blue instead of grey, water has a taste again and the birds chirping isn't annoying anymore. 

evening time and night time, i spend with violet. we chat, listen to music together, prepare food together, watch a bit of tv, chat again, kiss, cuddle and have fun. then we go to sleep.

it's another day well spent.

-

No one's POV

(the next day)

the first half of the day was spent as usual. violet and graham were happily busy in each other's company and when night time rolls around, they want to do something different. as much as they enjoy staying at the flat comfortably, they both agree that they need to get some fresh air and go for a walk. they've been inside for too long.

the night is cold yet lively, traffic is not notable and a light breeze is present in the air that violet and graham are walking thru. it's a weekend.

violet starts to whistle a tune while walking ahead, these two don't have a destination in mind but graham starts doing the same thing while following behind her.

he spots a leaf freshly fallen from the tree above him, he takes a gander and jumps on it to make it crunch and when he lifts his head up, violet has made it far ahead.

he notices violet is stood in front of some building, looking up. graham joins her. for a few moments no one says anything.

"are we sight seeing-" he breaks the silence.

"no actually i've always wanted to visit this place, it's new and a few of my mates say it's a fun place. " she says regarding the bar in front of them.

"but we shouldn't go in. " she starts walking away, she knows graham and a bar is a bad idea.

he stands in place, "we can just check out the interior- just go in, get a whiff of the place erm- smell it, look at it-"

violet is reluctant at first but then she smiles, "ok"

-

violet walks around while inspecting every corner of the vicinity, she is mesmerized. the lights are a muted shade of warm faded colours and they form shapes, sometimes objects on the walls that don't look like walls, they look like the interior of dream land instead.