Episode 47

As I watched Titan CinemaMan fall to the might of the Skibidi Toilets. I turn my head hearing the G-Toilet yelling at me.

I get hit by his beams and sent fall to the ground with a loud thump and crash.

I lay there defeated for once in my life I'm close to death. Close to the tunnel's light.

But before I could finally deactivate for the final time. I feel someone attach something to me.

"He'll do well with it. I know it."

And I hear its footsteps slowly leave. As I hear and feel something crawl up to my nape. All I thought was.. "A parasite." And I try to grab at it. But it was impossible. G-Toilet hit my power source pretty hard.

As I feel it attach. I see something appear on my peripheral vision.

"Welcome to the Upgrade System."

And I finally deactivate. As my name in the Cameramen database turns red. The scientist cameramen looked down solemnly seeing the many deaths.

Seems like I'm nothing.

At all..

...

No. I'm not.

I slowly got up to my feet. Confused and dazed seeing the night sky.

What's going on..

"Hello, Brown. I am the Upgrade System. You have 5 upgrade slots."

I quickly look at the menu in front of me. Confused and a bit concerned.

I press one of the options.

"Check Upgrade Slots."

The menu expands. Showing 5 slots with the words empty on each.

I notice the instructions below it. Oddly simple.

"FIND UPGRADES BY SEEING THEM WITH YOUR OWN VISION."

So basically all I need to do I find and stare at the upgrades. Or that's the basic premise.

I look at the side to see a counter.

"Points: 0"

I look under it to find how to get points.

"KILL OPPONENTS. THE STRONGEST YOU CAN."

I slowly nod and stood up. Looking around to grab a sharp piece of rebar.

I nodded a little before walking off. My body miraculously repaired.

I walk.

To start a new journey.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Sry for the hiatus. I was kinda busy.

So yeah!

Stay tuned for more Software Gang.