Prologue

In hell we see a building a out the window four figures jump out and run across the rooftops until they see a store and stop at it and pose dramatically and revealed to be 4 mutant turtles. They are in 4 different colors blue, purple, red, and orange. The blue on speaks

Leo: *dark raspy voice*Mother and father have given us very important mission for tonight. target is across the street we must use stealth and cunning to infiltrate the demon world and retrieve.*pulls out list* GoGurt.

Raph: *mocking voice*googurt

Mikey: okay Batman

Leo: *normal voice* dude what I'm just trying to hype you guys up okay.

Raph snatches the list and pushes Leo out the way to read it out

Raph: okay gimme that list okay what else we getting. Okay 4 quarts of non fat milk,ice cream, fruits and veggies, and a party size bag of cool ranch Doritos.

Mikey: eh I like cheese puffs.

Raph finishes the let's and hands it to Donnie as he looks at the list

Donnie: They we're very specific about the party size they underlined it twice.

Leo takes the list and hands out jobs

Leo: Alright Donnie your on toiletries.

Donnie: *annoyed* got it.

Leo: Raph your stocking up the pantry.

Raph: ugh.

Leo: and Mikey your on junk food.

Mikey: yes sirske.

Leo: and remember don't talk or let any demon strangers even see you because why?

All 4: strangers are evilest scum of hell avoid them don't say hi they lust to murder that which is different from them to interact with them to die.

Leo: and hey I know that's objectively prejudice but that's what mom and dad taught us.

Mikey: I think some demons seem kinda cool to be honest. Like Verosika mayday.

Raph: Fizzaroli that clown is the goat of all time.

Donnie: Mammon sounds like a funny guy.

Mikey:Beezlebub seems like a fun hang and I've alway go to a hound party.

Leo: Look we all think demons are cool but we've got a job to do *raspy voice* let's go.

Mikey/raph/Donnie:let's go I'm leo/ba let's go/ hey I'm the leader of the group you sound like you have bronchitis.

All 4 of them go in and get the groceries their family had sent them out to get each grabbing their item on list.

1 hour later

The brothers had finished their list and where on their way home on the rooftops
Each carrying groceries except Donnie who was on his phone

Leo: not heading home on a good note let's get these groceries back.

Raph: woah woah what we've been only out for an hour let's stay out.

Mikey: yeah come one let's stay out.

Leo: come on guys we said weren't gonna do this anymore. Last week was going to out to watch the 666 news on the big screen the week before that was the verosika concert.

Mikey: she hit them notes like crazy.

Raph : it was transcending.

Donnie: my spirit left my body.