Return Home

"Maddie please put your feet down

"Maddie please put your feet down." Noah said as he looked into the rear view mirror. Maddie scoffed slowly putting her feet down from the back of Noah's seat. "When we get home you can put your feet anywhere on me." He said flicking in the cigarette lighter for Nancy as she placed a new one between her painted black lips. "Anywhere?" Maddie asked sucking on her icy fruit pop they had gotten from the last petrol station. "Yes." Noah replied running his hand through his wavy hair. "We're almost home. Another days ride I think. We can pull over soon." Nancy looked at her phone for nearby motels, something with a pool or Jacuzzi her mind spoke to them both as they smiled. "Oh I wanna go in first." Maddie said licking the melting pop from her hand. "First thing you're gonna get is a bath baby if you can't eat that right." Noah said, his hair blowing in the wind.

"Are you gonna show her how then?" Nancy asked her eyes flashing him that alluring glare

"Are you gonna show her how then?" Nancy asked her eyes flashing him that alluring glare. Noah smirked and gave a slight nod. "Perhaps." He said turning the wheel towards a small pit stop which had a motel and pool. "Perfect place. It even has zero charge for infants. See that Maddie you're paid for." Nancy chuckled as she got out  of Noah's vintage yellow car. Her black tight dress hugged her hips and waist perfectly causing Noah and Maddie to look as she walked by the front of the car and into the office of the motel. "Daddy you're drooling." Maddie said. Noah's brows arched as he looked over his shoulder at her. "I'm the one drooling? Baby look at the mess you made. It's all over your thighs." Noah said sighing. "Fuck sake Maddie." Maddie maneuvered herself out of the car, careful not to spill a drop on the seat. "I got us a room. It's got a large bed and stocked bar." Nancy said waving the keys at them. "Follow her." Noah said as he scooted Maddie out of the way to get their travel bags. "Sure is brisk for the first days of fall." Noah said to the manager who came out to give him the key to the pool in the back. "Sure is sir. You enjoy yourselves. You lot are my only tenants here for the evening. Got the place to yourselves. If you want room service just call the kitchen. Numbers by your dresser." The old man said as he pat Noah on the back and went back to his office.

"Oh this bed is huge." Maddie said as she was about to jump on it. "I don't think so." Nancy said as she stopped her. "What did daddy say?" Maddie looked down. "I need to clean up first." Nancy nodded. "That's a girl. No go in and wash up. Then we will play." Nancy said as she waited for Noah by the door to get her suitcase. Noah came in with everything in hand. It mystified both girls to see him carry so much at once. "How the hell do you do that?" Nancy said watching him slowly put everything down delicately on the floor. "Natural talent love." He said flashing her a pearly smile as he shut the door and locked it. "Where's the baby?" Noah asked. Nancy pointed to the bathroom. "Are you washing between your thighs?" Noah asked peeking into the bathroom to see her at the sink with a wet washcloth. "Yes." She said as he looked down to watch her clean herself up from her melted fruit pop. "You missed a spot." Noah said coming in to help. "Up up." Noah said as he picked Maddie up and put her on the bathroom counter. He spread her legs, wiping the sticky cold juice from her thighs and down her legs. Maddie held onto her skirt, keeping it up as she watched him clean her.  Noah felt a twinge in his gut as he could feel the heat coming from between her legs. He felt himself growing hard, again. Ever since his meditation with Nancy he had noticed how sexually aroused he had become. It was more frequent and lasted longer than it ever had before. He didn't fight the urges and the girls didn't seem at all to mind. When he had told them he was ready to go back home they jumped on him with pure joy and he ended up ravaging them both right there on the floor.