Chapter 1- Pomni's Arrival

Caine starts the theme song, and everyone but Kaufmo and Esme joins. All of a sudden Pomni arrives, which kind of ruins the theme song. Pomni trips Jax and everyone falls. They all get up and look over at Pomni. Jax looks over at Caine and speaks up. 

"Caine, is this one of your NPC's or is this a new sucker? 'Cause if it's a new character, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song!"

"I'm not doing that again," Zooble says, feeling pissed. 

Caine speaks up. "My my! It appears a new human has entered this realm!"

Pomni starts grabbing at her eyes, trying to take her headset off. Jax is encouraging her, finding this a bit funny. Pomni is visibly freaking out. After a bit, she calms down and Caine announces the adventure of the day, Gather the Gloinks, and disappears. 

"What did any of that mean?" Pomni asks the others, looking visibly bothered. 

Ragatha comforts Pomni. Zooble tries walking away before the gloinks take her apart and carry her away. Gangle looks bothered by this, while Jax looks bored.

"Maybe we should go check on Kaufmo and Esme. I'm pretty sure they would like to meet Pomni," says Ragatha.

Jax gets hit by a gloink, which pisses him off. He decides to go with Pomni and Ragatha to check on Kaufmo and Esme, while Kinger and Gangle deal with the Zooble situation.

*************************************************

Ragatha, Jax, and Pomni are walking through the hallway, talking. They arrive at Esme's door first, since she's the closest. 

"Hey, Esme? You doing alright in there?" says Ragatha.

Quiet mumbles can be heard from inside the room. Jax steps forward and opens the door, which is unlocked. Esme is lying down on her bed facing the wall.

"Esme?"

"Hey...Ragatha."

Jax sits on the edge of the bed.

"You okay, Princess?"

"I'm fine, just didn't want to do the theme song today."

"Alright, well this is Pomni. She's new to the circus."

Esme looks up at Pomni.

"Hello, welcome to the circus."

Esme gets up from her bed and shakes Pomni's hand. Esme looks like she hasn't had sleep in a while. Jax and Ragatha aren't happy about that.

"Esme, seriously? You need to get some sleep," says Ragatha.

"I know I do but whenever I try to sleep, I have these...nightmares that keep me up."

Jax sighs.

"Fine, I'll let you stay in my room tonight, as long as you get sleep and not keep me awake with your snoring."

"I don't snore!"

"Do too~"

"Guys, can we just go check on Kaufmo?" Ragatha exclaims.

Jax and Esme nod. Pomni, Jax, Esme, and Ragatha start down the hallway towards Kaufmo's room, Esme holding Ragatha's hand for comfort and support.