Introduction

Esme: 

Esme came in a bit after Kinger, Zooble, and Ragatha. She appeared the same way Pomni did, on the stage. Ragatha comforted and let her sleep in her room until she got comfortable. She's really good friends with Jax and often laughs at his jokes. Esme often feels like she isn't doing enough in the circus and needs to be better. Ragatha and Jax often comfort her.

Esme is part dragon and uses her fire breath to make balls of fire and juggle them. She's really good at fire shows. (Also, she wears a red Fire Dancer outfit with a white belt.)

NEW! Jinx:

NEW! Jinx:

Jinx has just recently joined the circus. He immediately connected with Jax over their love of pranking. Esme, Jinx, and Jax are a friend group and often hang out in Jax's room. Jinx does stunt shows, as he cannot get hurt and his limbs can be sown together. He's a plush, like Ragatha, and often goes to her when needing repairs. (Look on my Reddit page for more info!) He (like Tails from Sonic) can fly using his tail as a helicopter. 

Caine: 

Caine: 

Caine runs the Circus and sets everyone off on adventures. He also helps if anyone gets abstracted so he may put them in the cellar. He sometimes lets Esme skip out on the theme song if she isn't feeling well or wants some time alone.

Ragatha:

Ragatha is one of the most kind people in the Circus. When Esme was upset, she would comfort her and let her sleep in her room. Esme feels comfortable with her and thinks of her as a sister. 

Jax:

Jax is a savage and funny person in the digital circus. He would make fun of the others for no reason, but they still liked him. Jax would hang out with Esme and try to make her laugh when she was upset. Jax's room is right next to Esme's, so they hang out together a lot. They are close and act like siblings.

Zooble:

Zooble doesn't care about what happens as long as she isn't a part of it. She and Esme have a good relationship, although they don't talk much with each other.

Gangle:

Gangle is a shy, timid person in the digital circus. Esme would often help her make new masks whenever hers were broken. Gangle feels comfortable around Esme. Esme would often help her practice for shows and get people to respect her (AHEM JAX). You don't play rock paper scissors with her to not make her feel bad.

Kinger:

Kinger is a lot like Gangle and acts crazy sometimes. Esme helped him make his pillow fort for comfort. He sees Esme as a knight and gets a bit scared when she leaves unannounced.

Bubble:

Bubble is Caine's weird assistant. Esme was a bit intimidated when she first met Bubble but soon got used to her. 

Pomni:

Pomni is nervous and shy when she first arrives. She tries to keep to herself since she doesn't know anybody that well. Esme feels like she can relate to Pomni, which is why she tries to be as nice as she can to her.