Britain!

{°• personality •°}

|•~ pros ~•|

- VERY intelligent
- polite
- open minded
- studious
- Bold

|~• cons •~|

- short tempered
- sweary
- tea addicted
- anger issues (at times)
- blunt
- short :)

{°• physical appearance •°}

- short man with brown hair, a small ponytail
- his eyes are pitch black, but he has one star pupil
- black Jacket with ruffled shoulders
- white blouse
- brown belt
- red accessory around his shoulders?
- black trousers
- one robot-ish bottom leg
- brown boots
- white gloves

{ו back story •×}

England was a young man who loved to explore. He had built himself an empire out of nothing, but one day, this man started having deep conflicts with a local Empire; the french. They fought many wars, even one over their own son, who was soon to be forgotten. Britain had suffered much pain, especially having to fight a war with his closest son and losing him. After these multiple "family conflicts", the British man enjoyed spending time with his children, teaching them how to use a longbow, brew tea, or even simple things, such as building a small fire. England had a special bond with his youngest, New Zealand, who he spent much time with after his three other children went off to start their own lives.

England never expected it, but he fell in love with his rival. He was hopelessly in love with the french woman, but his ego was to big to tell anyone. Somehow, one night after their battle, England found himself in bed with this woman. Long story short, they had four children. America as the oldest, then Canada, Australia and finally, New Zealand.

{°×sexuality ×°}
Straight!

{^° gender °^}
- male

{=° height °=}
- 5'11/ 180.34 cm

(Hope you liked it! Comment what country I should do next!)