America!

So, this is my America!

{°• personality •°}

(Note! My America isn't the stereotypical dumbass you'd usually see!)

|~ pros~|

- Stern
- very confident
- brave
- smart (especially with new technology)
- good at fighting (fist fighting)
-  VERY, and I mean VERY overprotective of Canada
- self confident
|~ cons ~|

- too overprotective of Canada ( like, really really overprotective. Even when it comes to France, England or anyone. He kinda hogs Canada)
- mean
- can be rude
- a bit too truthful (like bro will call you ugly if he thinks your ugly)
- insecure about his eyes
- anger issues
- smokes

{°• physical appearance •°}

- tall
- slick back blonde hair with a lighter strand
- military- ish uniform with trousers tucked into his black Doc Martens
- black sunglasses to cover his eyes
- brown wings (eagle wings)
- usually a numb or stern expression
- Pitch black eyes with blue diamond shaped pupils
- little microphone hooked to his ear
- red tie with a silver cross on his vest
- black suit
- brown belt with big pockets
- stars in his hair

{ו back story •×}

America was raised his whole life by England and France. He was the favorite child and often forgot about Canada. After gaining his independence, he wanted more territory. That's when the war of 1812 started. At the end, when the bomb hit Canada, he was so traumatized and realised how bad it would be to live without his forgotten brother that he swore to never let anyone hurt Canada again. Now, he is very overprotective of Canada, but Canada doesn't mind; others do. Others find it bad but they don't dare to tell him since well...
He's America. He's also quite close with Australia, but since Aussie is much younger, they didn't talk much when growing up. He and New Zealand aren't very close, they just agnoladge eachother in a way.

He's usually very busy with NATO and other organizations such as NORAD, making new technology and such, but he always tries to keep Canada around to make sure his brother is safe.

Example!

America: *walks up to UK* where is Canada.

UK: it's nice to see you too.

America: where is Canada?

UK: he's with japan right now.

*America leaves*

(°× sexuality ×°}
- America doesn't really like people, so he leans closely to aroace, though he does have a particular fondness for this Japanese boy.

{^° gender °^}
- male

{=° height °=}
- 6'1/ 185.88 cm

(Hope y'all liked it! Give me more ideas pls!)