Russia!

{°• personality •°}

|•~ pros ~•|

- kind to people he likes, Which is sadly a small amount of people
- intelligent
- strong
- patient to a degree
- actually likes to hug some people
- likes cats!

|•~ cons ~•|

- narrow minded
- agressive
- paranoid
- mean ;-;
- impatient with most

{°• physical appearance •°}

- tall
- a blue ushanka with a red star on it
- Ski goggles on his ushanka
- big dark blue/grey parka with white fur
- black sweatpants
- tight black turtle neck
- Russian flag patch in the sleeve
- black gloves
- black boots
- white fluffy hair
- ocean blue eyes

{ו back story •×}

Often prejudged or associated with his terrible stereotypes, Russia lives a very solitary life. He doesn't like many people, and if he does, he doesn't usually show any sort of affection. He feels isolated due to his terrible past with the Soviet Union, but he could never forget the one person that helped his starving citizens in 1972, yet, he can't remember who. As usual, our fellow Russian doesn't enjoy many people, but he especially hates America. He finds the American to be brainwashed and an utter idiot, as does America think of Russia. Russia had a rough childhood, and he felt though the only person who truly loved him was his younger sister, Belarus. People often try not to make Russia mad since they know he's like a bear; trap him in a corner and he will go savage, aka, attack him from both sides and he will not hesitate to use nuclear.

Russia isn't very fond of Germany, do to both invasions; operation Barbarossa and the battle on the ice.

Russia usually spends time with himself or China, even if they are just "work wives". China isn't fond of Russia, Russia sharing mutual feelings. Most countries are very scared of Russia, including his own siblings, like Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Estonia, ect. Russia and Ukraine are in a rough position right now, their family war Slowly tearing their broken Family appart. Though, in the bottom of their hearts, they both know that they live eachother dearly and wish the war wasn't happening.

Russia has a particular fondness for cats. He really loves cats. Especially calicos or black cats. I don't know, he just likes how they are chill and don't really care about you.

{°× sexuality ×°}

- he thinks he's straight, but he knows that he's gay. Yet, of course, he won't accept it and says that gays and anyone of the LGBTQ are brainwashed and weak.

{°^ male ^°}
- male
{=° height °=}
- 6'10/ 208.28 cm

(Author's note: hope you liked this!)