❤️💜🖤Your the Light to my Dark (How did We get this Far?)

Hehehehehe

Tiz a sequel to Yin and Yang, ty EmiMinnie10 for ze request

*le chucks food at you* HERE YA GO SURPRISE MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL- (XD home alone is a good movie)

I leaned against the table behind me, watching the Reddoons as he crouched down, pulling out a lighter to light the fireplace in front of him. I sucked in a breath as the new source of warmth lit up in a small, fiery rage.

I felt the internal glitches calm down now that my body wasn't immediately freezing. I sighed in awe as the flames licked the edges of the bricks that held it in place, gazing upon me as they reached out with a fiery arm, before pulling back. It was a dance of love - a declaration, to reach out for one's lover.

I was cut out of my thoughts by a warm hand ruffling my long but also very much dead purple hair. I jolted, sneering with a gleeful grin and chucking under my breath as I grabbed Red's wrist and pushed him into the wooden table behind me. He attempted to get up, but I cut him off by pinning his hands to the table, wrinkling my nose in the process.

From this position, I could clearly make out his facial details. His naturally red hair poked onto his face in waves, messy but smooth at the same time, almost like fire. His emerald green eyes were wide open, the freckles on his tan skin barely sticking out. For sure he was a natural red head, the quintessential of the classic.

Red let out a low chuckle, grinning with fucking Hollywood teeth (why does he have to be so hot? Goddamn, Red). I only put my body weight into my hold even further, not like I weigh much anyways but it's worth a shot.

"You're an idiot," he growled, shaking his head. I blinked several times, looking for any sign of bluffing. My eyes widened when I didn't.

My grip loosened. "Wh-"

I yelped as he grabbed my waist tightly, pushing me off him and flipping us to where I was now under him. Fuck- he's hella tall and intimidating and hot, especially when your under him.

I felt my face flush as he pinned my arms against the table. I instinctively puffed my cheeks and struggled against his grip - an ineffective attempt.

He smirked mischievously. "You're trapped, now I have the high ground." I only squirmed more as I got angrier, glitches starting to cloud the corners of my vision. Shit, this is not a good situation.

Red giggled lightly - okay well more like chuckled, dude's got a deep ass voice - and let go of my wrists, backing away from both me and the table.

I huffed, glaring at him with glitches affecting my vision that he couldn't see. I then rolled my eyes, crossing my arms as I leaned against the table. "Isn't it a bit rude to pin your guest on the table!" I bark, deadpanning him. He only chuckled, starting to close the gap between us.

"I mean.." he started, his hand reaching up to my neck and gripping it lightly. He was smirking as he got in close. "Not if they're your friend.." he fucking teased.

I shut my eyes, prepared for the worse as I felt him lean in. My hand slipped to the dagger hidden in the pocket of my sweat pants as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. This was... a very intimate and close situation. I felt lightheaded as I waited for something, anything to happen.

Something only happened when I started stuttering in a failed attempt to argue. Red only laughed at this, cackling as he pulled away. I huff, a low growl in my breath. I freeze as I see him slip something into his sleeve. My eyes stay on it as I tried to figure out what the fuck he was holding.