❤️💔❤️‍🔥 Have the rain wash us away (oh my dear, why do you sway?)

Decided to do one of those weirdly cool AO3 titles lol (no it's not a song)

Writing this during ELA yayyyyyy

But in all honesty this is the first time i've written a oneshot during class lol

Also I twas inspired by the background noise my teacher had on, which was rain and thunder.

Hence, i wrote this in retaliation(?)

Ight onto the oneshot

(TW, description of distortion/hallucination, it gets creepy)

Another clownzy oneshot yay-

Bap i came back to finish this, this is the first of 8 oneshots (one in the drafts in AO3, 7 others including this one in the drafts here), I'll add a footnote on where I come back

(Pierce's POV)

I felt myself falling out of sleep, my breathing now audible to myself as I felt the soft bedding below me. It was still pitch black, having not opened my eyes yet, and in my arms and laying on me, I felt a warm, soft body pressed against my chest. The gentle tingles of the honey-lavender scented hair against my chin, tickling my nose lightly, convinced my groggy mind that I was safe.

As I opened my eyes, the familiar scene of my room came into view. It was still considerably dark, the only light source being the dim stripes of red behind me, surrounding my headboard in an outline of colour. The only other light came from the thin strip of blueish-grey from my window, peaking out of the custom curtains I configured. The bottom curtain was a milky red, passing the bottom edge of the window by a few centimeters. The top was much shorter, only covering the top half of the window. It was black with gold lacing, I believe. My walls were a navy blue, a calming colour in my opinion.

The rest of the room was lit up dimly, with my closet (which btw, it's stuffed ga-lore) to the far right of me, my doorway hidden in the meter-wide crevice on the opposite corner, and my desk infront of me. My pc was turned off - as it mostly was nowadays - and stacks of papers and old homework and binders and sketches were piled on top of each other, devouring the desk as a whole. My wall of honor - which was the only normal wall (the other three [five? Six? Does the entrance count?] walls being occupied by either a closet or a window) - contained the trophies, medals, and certificates I've earned over the years.

My attention was redirected back to the loving fluff ball laying on me as Branzy shifted slightly, readjusting himself to a better position. I could barely see his fluffy silver locks poofed all over the place, having a mind of it's own. On the ends was his actual hair colour - a dark, dusty brown that was being washed away little by little. What I could only assume was his cute little button nose had been snuggled directly into the crook of my neck. I felt soft, warm breaths on my collarbone, a tingling feeling in it's place.

I gave a light squeeze around his body, holding him closer. In return, he snuggled closer, his hands grabbing at my shoulders tiredly, the oversized hearts high hoodie he wore creating sweater paws. It was black with the all-too familiar red heart logo on the back. The heavy, black and red striped sheets laid on both of us, going up to Branzy's shoulders and my chest (Jesus, Branzy. How the fuck do you deal with so many layers?). Meanwhile, I only wore a grey oversized t-shirt.

I sighed, shifting to grab my phone that was discarded on the bed earlier. I winced as I turned it on, immediately shoving it down in hopes to not wake Branzy up. I checked the time and turned my brightness down.

07:12

I groaned softly at the time. I'm not sure if it would be too early or too late, but I do not like waking up at 7.