[Chapter #9: A Bad Case Of Failed Pillow Forts]

[ Request From: Arosa_The_AroAce ]

Date: Saturday
Time: 7:51am

LEO'S P.O.V:

Leo had been up since 6:30am planning something extra fun to do with Jase today.
*Ahem* Drum roll please....

LEO WANTED TO MAKE A PILLOW FORT TODAY!!!
Has he ever made a pillow fort before? No.
It might sound surprising, but Leo didn't have that much friends or other kids to hang out with when he was younger, y'know...with all the foster homes and moving around..so he didn't really do pillow forts, and then he had to deal with the war, there was just no time.
But now there was!
And Leo was so excited to do this.

So excited in fact, the second they were done with breakfast, he immediately pulled Jason over to the side and told him what he wanted to do.
"Hi Jase!!"
"Hey, Leo. You wanted to talk to me?"
"Yup! I was wondering, your free right?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Perfect! Can we hang out at your cabin tonight? I have an idea! Pleeaassse~!" Leo said, wrapping his arms around Jason.
Jason laughed,
"Ok, ok. C'mon then, might as well head over to my cabin now."
He grabbed Leo's hand and they both walked to his cabin, when they got there, Leo immediately told him his idea.

"So, Jase, my idea was, that we..could build a pillow fort!!" He said excitedly.
"Really? Ok. Sounds easy."
"I'm pretty sure it's easy. I wouldn't know, I've never had someone to make it with. Or well..time really." Leo said.
"Really? Me neither. I've never made one, guess this is a first time experience for both of us." Jason smiled, then he leaned in and kissed Leo.
"Well? Let's get started!" Leo said.

So far, it started off well. They gathered enough blankets and pillows to make a base, but then it knocked over and they had to restart.

They restarted again, got pretty far, and then it fell down again.

Again.
Again.
And then once more, it fell again.

Jason and Leo were sitting next to each other on the floor, staring at the blanket and pillow mess Infront of them.
Leo took a glance at Jason. He couldn't help it, but he smiled.
"This is your fault Jase!" He teased.
"Your to big, and you keep knocking it over!"
Jason gasped, but he was smiling too.
"My fault?! I did most of the work! What were you doing? Throwing my shirt up in the air and smelling my hoodies?" Jason smirked.
"I was making sure your shirt was good enough for you, so it wouldn't fly away! And I was making sure the fabric on your hoodies was proper!" He said.
Jason fell back and laughed.
"You're so ridiculous!" He said through giggles.
Leo immediately got on top of Jason,
"Who's ridiculous?! Obviously you! Your laying on the floor!" Jason tried pushing Leo off, but Leo started to tickle Jason.
Jason laughed more as he tried to push Leo off, but he failed miserably.
"Leo, S-stop!" He laughed,
"Hmmm...I wonder what spot are you more ticklish? Your stomach or your ribs?"
Leo continued to tickle Jason as he laughed, before Jason eventually rolled over and tackled Leo in a hug.
"Aghh!! No!!" Leo complained.
"Haha! I should tickle you in payback. But your lucky I'm too nice of a boyfriend to do that. But you still owe me some kisses~" Jason started to kiss Leo's neck and lips repeatedly,
"Hmm..~"
Leo took small gasps of air in-between kisses, and Jason just went faster.

After awhile, they stopped kissing and took a breather.
"Jase, we're laying on the floor." Leo said.
"Yeah." Jason said.
"So...we should finish our pillow fort so we can make out on something softer. Don't you think?"
"Hmm...fine." Jason agreed.

They got up to study their blanket and pillow mess once more.
"You think we need more supports?" Jason asked.
"Yeah, probably."

After many more failed attempts and adjustments,
Leo and Jason finally finished their pillow fort.

They stood there admiring it,
"Wow. I did such a good job!" Leo bragged.
Jason grabbed him and wrapped his arms around his waist, he kissed Leo again.
"Yeah right, it was team effort." He laughed.
"Sure, Jase. Say that to make yourself feel better."
Jason rolled his eyes,
"C'mon, let's go inside it and see how it looks."

They crawled through the small entrance they made and into the small area in the middle.
The fort was big enough to hold 5 people, so they had a pretty good amount of room.
The floor was made of pillows, and they had used stools as supports to hold up the blankets, they put lamps on top of the stools to hold the blankets so they don't slip off, but with the lamps on, it gave the inside of the fort an orange color blend and made it feel like sitting in a sunset.

Leo looked at Jason and smiled.
"Y'know, your the best boyfriend I could of asked for." He said crawling over to cuddle him.
Jason wrapped him in a hug and pulled one of the extra blankets on top of them.
"Awe, Leo, your the best boyfriend ever too." He said, gently kissing Leo's forehead.

They cuddled up closer to each other and started to settle down.
"I love you Jase~" Leo said.
"I love you too, Leo." Jason replied.

Laying down in a pillow fort that has sunset vibes with his boyfriend, Jason, the amazing and graceful Son Of Jupiter, he felt like he was completely at home.
And at this moment, laying down and feeling toasty and warm with Jason here,
Leo couldn't have imagined anything better.
He relaxed and wrapped his arms around Jason and scooted closer, taking in his warmth and scent, but before he fell asleep he said,
"I'm stealing one of your hoodies in the morning. Just so y'know."
Jason chuckled a bit,
"Alright cutie. I'm expecting more kisses for it." He flirted.
"Oh, shut up and go to bed already." Leo said.
He snuggled as closer as he could get, and finally closed his eyes to rest.

Best Night Ever~