[Chapter #1: The Confession]

JASON'S P.O.V:

Jason was in the Zeus Cabin, he was trying to prepare himself to confess. He invited Leo over because he wanted to confess to him tonight, but it's been awhile, and Jason was slowly getting worried that he wouldn't come.
Just as he thought that, he heard a sudden knock on the door. He immediately jumped up and ran to answer it.
He answered the door to see a certain curly haired boy standing there.
"Hi," Leo said awkwardly.
"Hey Leo!" Jason said
"I know you wanted to talk, but there's something more important I wanted to tell you, Could we go somewhere...more private?" Leo asked.
"Oh, ok then, where do you want to go?" Jason asked.
"Follow me!"
Leo grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him out, heading to a area in the woods.
Jason could have easily kept up without Leo needing to grab his hand, considering how slow he was going, but he didn't mind.
Leo's hand was soft, but it also had a lot of oil on it, it also had some blisters and bruises from working in the workshop. It reminded Jason of how even though something could seem soft it wasn't absolutely perfect, and it still had bumps and bruises. He liked that.

Eventually, they arrived to a nice spot near a big oak tree. Jason felt a big zap go through his whole body, not an actual zap of course, but being alone so far away from camp...with Leo..made him feel oozy, he could feel his face turning red just looking at Leo.
He was wearing a usual Camp shirt, his tool belt, and jeans. He had his curly brown hair slipped back a bit, but clearly it didn't help much since his curls continued to fall in his face.
Jason blushed just looking at him, he was a bit smaller than Jason, with a more slim and feminine body. If his curly hair was any longer, you could totally mistake him for a girl.
Jason snapped out of simping,
"So..uh..what did you want to tell me that's so important you dragged me over here?" He asked.
"Oh- well I- I um..." He started stuttering, his cheeks turned a bit rosey as he struggled to find his words.
"I...I-I....." Leo gave up, he put his hands in his face and mumbled something under his breath.

LEO'S P.O.V:

"I like..someone..." He mumbled.
"What? I can't hear you Leo." Jason said.
"I said I like someone.." He said a little louder.
"Really? Who?!" Jason asked.
He grabbed Leo's hand from his face and held them in his, making Leo feel like he was gonna pass out.
He looked him in the eyes,
Gosh...Leo could never get over his blue eyes. They completed his blonde hair and sturdy build, and the way he stared at him made him feel like he was unlocking a million puzzles inside Leo, like he knew the exact words about to come out of his mouth, like he was reading Leo like an open book Infront of him.
They made him want to melt into the dirt and never come out.
"I-I.." Leo said stuttering again. He hated when he stuttered, it made him sound so stupid and unsure...
"Please tell me, I promise I won't tell them."
"I like you. Jason Grace, I. Like. You!" Leo said, trying to be confident, but the second he looked Jason in the eyes and saw his eyes widen and him being in shock, Leo immediately regretted it. He wanted to take it back and pretend like nothing happened.
But he waited. He waited for a response from Jason.
"Oh come on!!" Jason said. He buried his face in his hands.
"I- um..I-Im sorry, it's ok if you don't like me back! I-I understand!" Leo said, his heart sinking and a deep feeling entering his body.
"What?! Of course not!" Jason said, his face turning to a worried look.
He placed his hands on Leo's shoulders,
"Leo Valdez, I absolutely love you to. It's just..I was planning on confessing to you today!" Jason said starting to laugh.
He pulled Leo into a hug and buried his face into Leo's shoulder,
"Oh gods this is so embarrassing.." Jason mumbled, but since he was by Leo's hear, he could hear him perfectly clear.
"Wait- you were planning on confessing to me?!" Leo said shocked, backing up a bit.
"Yes!!" Jason said.
"You beat me to it."
"I-..I'm sorry! I didn't say anything, go on, confess how you wanted!" Leo said, quickly stepping a few feet back to give him space.
"No, no! It's fine really!" Jason said.
But Leo insisted,
"No! You were planning it first, you deserve you're moment! Go on." Leo said.
"Ok.." Jason said.
He took a deep breath,
"Leo Valdez, the fire to my torch, the light to my darkness, I love you! Will you be my boyfriend?" Jason said, putting his hand on the back of his neck, his face was almost as red as a tomato.
"Oh my gods...Jason yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Leo said covering his face.
"You're confession was so much better than mine! I didn't even have any dumb poems for you!" Leo said embarrassed.
"No, no! Mine was so corny!" Jason said.
They sat down together laughing and giggling at their horrible confessions. They stayed there together for the rest of the day, watching the sunset and looking at the stars. Eventually, they got tired.

JASON'S P.O.V:

"So..see you tomorrow?" Jason said.
"Yea..um actually, I was wondering..could I..spend the night with you?" He said.
Jason felt his face heat up and his cheeks became a rosey color.
"Oh- sure!" Jason said smiling.
Leo's face turned red, he looked like he was about to faint.
"You ok?" He said, chuckling,
"You look like you're about to faint!" Jason laughed some more.
Leo hit him,
"Shut up, Grace!" He said embarrassed.
"Let's just get to bed already, it's getting cold out here." Leo said.
"Ok, ok." Jason grabbed Leo's hand and they walked together back to Jason's cabin.
When they got there, Jason changed into his pajamas and let Leo borrow some of his clothes. They were a little baggy, and his shirt kept sliding off his shoulders.
Jason sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him, inviting Leo to come cuddle.
Leo come over and crawled into bed, he layed his head on Jason's chest and closed his eyes. Jason took in the moment a second longer, but eventually, sleep got to him and he slowly drifted off listening to Leo's slow breaths.