Chapter 13: Some things never change

Writing these next few chapters will show you how much I suck at writing original chapters.

"And..." Malina says before selecting an attack and defeating some other players. "Got'em"

"Told ya it'd work." Ash says.

"Yeah, appreciate you helping me out here. Even though, I gave you a weaker character."

"It's fine. No harm no foul." He says before putting his controller down and shifting a bit. "Modeus, can you please let me go?"

"No!" The lust demon who was currently hugging his waist says.

"It's been a week. I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm not taking my chances."

"Come on, Modeus. Get off." He then says while trying to push her off.

"NO!" She then jumped up.

The boy shouted in shock as she hugged his head, shoving his face right into her bust as he fell to the ground.

"For fuck's sake. Will you leave him alone already?" Malina says before attempting to wrench the demon off of the boy.

About a week after our hero had dealt with the troubles of banishment, things had returned to... well how they were before he was pulled into the abyss. Maybe the girls were behaving a little more than they were before. They haven't been causing trouble for the rest of the town yet, but he had a feeling it was gonna happen again at some point.

However, Modeus had become very clingy to Ash. Like, whenever he'd be around her, she'd always jump on him and refuse to let go. He'd have a hard time getting her off, and she wasn't afraid to act lustfully with these actions. Try to imagine his pain.

"Man..." Ash sighs as he sits at the table after getting away from the lust demon before lying his head down on it. "And I thought she was trouble before."

"Trouble?" He heard as he looked up and saw Pandemonica as her sadistic self.

"Just dealing with Modeus again."

"Was it her breast in the face again?"

"Mmhmm."

"I figured as much. Surprised you haven't gotten used to her by now."

"I have." Ash lifts himself back up. "Doesn't mean it isn't draining."

"Yeah, I guess so." Monica giggles before taking a sip of her coffee. "Ya know that does remind me of something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"You know, I just figured that with all that's happened, I was hoping we could go out sometime."

"Let me guess, date?"

"Straight to the point. I like that." Monica giggled before her tail slowly went up and wrapped around his arm. "It's kinda funny. I've been no short of supervising you on your trip through Hell, and once we get up here I can barely get any time with you." She then leaned over to face him, making him blush a bit. "Especially alone. ~"

"Aha, well... yeah, you're not wrong." He says before she puts her mug down and leans further while draping her arms around him.

"That being said, what do you say you take me out somewhere? Perhaps somewhere else in this region?"

"We could. If there's anywhere you wanna go, I'll gladly take you."

"I would like that." She says before pressing her lips against his.

"Cheesy much?" They heard before breaking the kiss and looking over at the bitch who was watching them with a frown. "What? You ain't the only one who's been missing out on time with him."