Chapter 12: A plan to escape

Ash groaned as he shifted in his bed. He felt the familiar presence of Lucifer hugging him gently as he slept and wrapped his arms around her while snuggling against her. She giggled a bit before gently nudging him.

"Ash, it's time to wake up, my king. ~" She says to him.

"Just... a little longer, Lucy." He says as she giggles again.

"Wrong woman, love. ~" She whispered into his ear.

He raised an eyebrow wondering if it was one of the other girls instead. However, as it hit him, his eyes snapped open and he looked up, right at the smirking face of the Great Fly. It took him a second to process that he was currently resting in her arms. Then he covered his face, remembering what happened to him.

"Morning, Beel." He says.

"Ooh, already giving me a nickname? I'm so much more flattered than before. ~"

"Glad you're happy."

"Well, I hope you're gonna be happy." The Great Fly then pushed herself up. "Cause I got something you'll love."

He seemed surprised when she said that. "What do you mean?"

After pulling him out of bed, she dragged him over to the room and revealed a rectangular arena made of squares. He stared in awe and amazement.

"Wow, this is... neat." He says.

"I know, right?" Beelzebub says suddenly excited. "It took me a while to make this."

"Wait, you just made this now?"

"I was making it while you were sleeping."

(Last Night)

Beelzebub was pulling abyss matter into the room and started to mold it while humming to herself. Cutting it up like it was nothing and turning it into pieces before putting them together. She then took a look and admired her own handy work before happily sighing.

"Yes, the perfect place for a ba-" She stopped when she noticed something off.

One of the tiles was red. The rest were white, but one was bright red, standing out. Her eye twitched in annoyance.

"Son of Satan's whore. STARTING OVER!" She says before rushing out of the room.

(A minute later)

She recreated the stadium, but...

"How did all these squares make a circle? I just..." She huffed. "No, no, it's fine, it's fine. It doesn't bother me, it doesn't bother me- it bothers me, it bothers me a lot." She looked at one of the tiles. "AND THAT ONE'S STILL RED!"

(Present time)

"All complete, right here." She holds her arm out to the arena. "Perfectly square of fine marble white, and a full twenty-four by twenty-" She stopped while looking at one of the tiles.

It was in half. Her eye twitched again.

'... Let it go, Beel... you've got a boy to please.' She thought to herself while slowly turning back to face the trainer. "So, would you like to try it?"

"What do you mean?" He asked puzzled.

"Well, use it for one of your battles? Ya know?"

"I... don't have any Pokemon, though."

Hearing that, Beelzebub's eye twitched before she snapped her fingers. "Right, right, Pokemon, Pokemon... uh..." She tapped her fingertips together in thought. "Give me a moment." She then turned into flies and went out of the room.