All Might

2 WEEKS LATER

Midoriya is eating dinner with the Shields which has become pretty normal at this point he takes his plate over to the sink and get's ready to leave before Mellissa stops him "Hold on Midoriya, you want to help me with one of my inventions i think you'll like it." He scratches his head "Uh sorry Mellissa I can't I'm busy." He say's leaving she raises a eyebrow "With what?" She questions but he is already gone. David brushes their interaction off as he continues to read the newspaper as his eye is caught by a article on a new hero in the city, David pauses for a second as he looks at th picture the hero wearing a familiar hoodie "No he wouldn't have? Stupid kid."

Midoriya sneaks back into the lab and down the corridor until he opens his bedroom door to see David Sheild waiting for him. "Wh- Mr Sheild why are you here- I was just getting a dri-" David cuts him off "Save it Midoriya, I know you've been sneaking out playing hero it was reckless and stupid you could have gotten caught." Midoriya clenches his fists "What did you really expect! You lock me up in this lab, give me these cybernetics that allows me to do amazing things and you want em to just sit and watch tv I've always dreamed of being a hero and now I can, and you want me to stop. Not gonna happen."

David sighs "Thought you would say that, which is why I brought him." Midoriya turns his head to the doorway as his eyes shoot open as he sees All Might walk in. "All Might your actually here." His voice turns from suprise to anger "You finally decide to come after all this time, months of me calling you and you show up when he calls. This whole time I was thinking you didn't care." All Might places his hand on his shoulder "Sorry young Midoriya I've been very busy, but when David called I knew this was importan." Midoriya sighs "You here to stop me too" All Might shakes his head keeping a smile on his face "I'm here to give you a offer, I understand your desire to be a hero and I saw some of the things you did so I spoke to David and we have come to a agreement. You know how I said I've been busy, well I have been working at UA hero school. I want you to come back with me to Japan and join UA where I can keep a eye on you as well as you learn to control your.. abilities better, however you can't tell anyone about your cyberneticts." Midoriya 's face breaks into a smile "SERIOUSLY! I get to go to UA. Of course yes I'll go!"

All Might calms him down "Good, you should probably start to pack." Befor Midoriya can move David cuts in "One more thing Mellissa is going as well, she will go in case your cybernetics are damaged." Midoriya smiles "That's great, i can't wait." He say's as he starts to pack his stuff. "America's been fun but I can't wait to get back to Japan i can finally see my mother and i get to be a hero." David has a small smile on his face "When you're done there is a car waiting outside taking you to the airport." He places his hand on Midoriya's shoulder "When All Might asked em to help you I was reluctant, but now that i see what you're going to do now I'm glad it was you." Midoriya smiles back "Thanks I-" David cuts him off "IF you break those cybernetics somehow I promise you'll regret it. That's my life's work I'm only letting it go because All Might asked." Midoriya chuckles nervously "Got it."

Midoriya and Mellissa get on board the plane as David speaks to All Might " You sure this is the best course of action." All Might nods "Yes he will be safer in Japan, I'll be able to protect him there they won't get to him, or the cybernetics." David sighs "Alright, be carful." All Might smiles "Always." He say's as he steps onto the plane.

They soon land in Japan Musutafu, he says goodbye to Mellisa and All Might telling them he'll meet up with them tomorrow. He sprints down the street as he makes his way back home, when he knocks on the door his mother opens it and just stands there Midoriya smiles nervously "Hey M-mom I'm back sorry I wanted it to be a su-" Before he can finish he feels her pull him into a hug he hugs her back as he feels the tears soaking his top "Mom I'm sorry I should have told yo-" She shakes her head "No I'm just glad my son is back in one piece." He smiles as tears soon cloud his eyes as he relalises it's the first time he's seen his Mother in months "I really missed you."She pulls him inside. "Let's not talk about this right now, I just finished cooking let's eat you can explain everything then."

NEXT DAY

Midoriya finishes his breakfast as Inko leeks at his arm "Wow it looks just like how it used to." Midoriya smiles "Yeah, it feels kind of weird it's different." He puts his fork down on his plate and stands to his feet. "Oh I almost forgot I gotta go meet All might and Mellissa All Might's gonna show me around UA before my first day tomorrow." He say's as he picks up his blue hoodie and heads to the door. But Inko stops him "I don't know about this you just got back and your limbs I- i think this is dangerous." He walks back to her " All I ever wanted was to be a hero, father that accident i thought it would be impossible but now, i think i have a real opportunity to help people even without a quirk. Please Mom let me do this." His mother sighs "Just please be carful. He smiles "I will, I'll see you later."

The moment Midoriya makes it outside the doors of the apartment buildings he ducks into a alley and pulls up his hood, he closes his eyes as he leaps feeling the wind flow through he lands on the building "UA here i come." He says as he sprints off the building leaping from one to another making his way to UA.

UA HIGH SCHOOL

Midoriya runs up to the gates as he meets All Might "Ah good your here Young Midorya." He nods as he looks around for a second "Hey where is Mellissa? I thought you said she was coming too?" All Might nods "Ah she went to look around the support class, Power Loader offered to take her on a tour. If that's all the questions let's go I'm excited to show you the hero course."

The start to walk around the school as All Might shows him the training areas, classrooms and the events centre. As they are walking past classrooms All Might points out a classroom "This classroom belongs to class 1-A this is the class you will be in." Midoriya takes a look inside and asks a question "Wait where are they