The Outing

4 MONTHS LATER 

Midoriya is sitting on his bed wearing shorts and a green hoodie curling a dumbbell in his non cybernetic arm he places it on the ground as he stretches both his arms pulling up his sleeves he compares the two he smiles "Nice, before my cybernetic arm was bigger then my normal one now they are more or less the same." He say's murmuring to himself he hears the door open as Mellissa walks through the door holding a case "Oh good you're awake, good timing I got something for you it's finally done." Midoriya smiles as he takes the case from her opposing it "Dad just did the finishing touches, they match your skin tone perfectly and should be more durable than before. Since you broke the other ones so easily."

 Midoriya picks up what looks like a sort of glove that mirrors his skin. Midoriya pulls it over his cybernetic arm all the way up to his shoulder, hiding the cybernetics completely making his arm look normal. He takes another one for his leg he stands up and looks in the mirror. Mellissa claps her hands together in joy "Wow! It looks great!" Midoriya smiles "Thanks Mellissa you and your dad helped me a lot, i don't think i can repay you." She walks up to him "Don't worry about it, besides this all furthers our research which could help a lot of people. Also I'm glad we can help you." She says in a quite voice. 

Midoriya turns back to her "Hey a few months ago you said All might would visit, but he still hasn't even called. Also when can I go back home I have a pretty good grasp on my cybernetics now . Why can't i go home, or at least outside, or on a walk."  She sighs "Sorry? But Dad thinks it's better for you to stay a bit longer." Midoriya groans "Yeah, I get it. But do you mind if you call All might again I need to talk to him." She nods "Yeah okay, do you mind if i ask why." Midoriya looks at his arm "Well before I spoke to him I asked if i could be a hero without a quirk and he said no but now I have these cybernetics maybe i can still be a hero." She looks down at her feet " I don't know Midoriya I guess maybe it's a possibility but it's gonna be hard convincing my dad and All Might. But I'll call him again." He nods "Thanks, I'm going to take a walk." He says leaving he makes his way down the corridors of the lab and finds the staircase walking to the top reaching the roof door, he opens it and feels the breeze of the wind. He walks further out meeting a metal fence he walks up to it looking through the watching everything. 

As he is enjoying the view he suddenly sees smoke from the street he pulls out his phone scrolling through the news, he stops as he sees a recent news reports from a few minutes ago he reads it out "A villain calling himself  Red Mask just robbed a bank and is causing destruction downtown, so far no heroes have come to help." Midoriya groans "People are in trouble and i can help, I can be a hero." Midoriya pulls his hood up on his hoodie and tenses his legs and leaps into the air Midoriya is sent flying up as a smile graces his face he falls down landing on a building with his cybernetic right leg first taking the impact of the fall the jumps into a run across the rooftop leaping again building to building.

 Until he finally arrives to the scene he catches up to the Red Mask who is on a motorbike with bags of money on the back, Midoriya takes a breathe and uses his right arm (Cybernetic arm) ripping a brick off the roof as he leaps into the air he throws a brick at the wheel of the motorbike sending the man flying off. Red Mask hits the ground hard, he quickly rolls over as he sees the hooded man land on the ground. Red Mask lifts his arm up revealing a gun attached to his arm, Red Mask turns his arm to the crowd of people behind him firing shots. Midoriya's eyes shoot open "No no no!" Midoriya acts on instinct as pushes off his right leg speeding to the crowd of people blocking the bullets with his arm. He watches as the bullets drop to the floor, he breathes become faster and faster as he feels the adrenaline flowing through him "Wow I'm so glad that's worked." He turns back as Red Masks gun arm changes to a rocket launches firing missiles as Red Mask tries to make his escape. Midoriya's eyes shoot open as he quickly turns to his right seeing a lamppost he quickly rips it out the ground swinging it  clashing with the missiles causing a expalosin sending him flying back hitting a wall. 

Midoriya get's up and groans as he sees Red Mask trying to head for the motorcycle but as Red Mask starts up the bike he hears the wheels turn and tries to drive away but the bike won't move he looks behind him to find the hooded hero griping the bike with his hand not allowing it to move. Midoriya swings his other arm smashing into the face of Red Mask knocking him to the ground. Midoriya finally breathes a sigh of relief his heart is still beating so fast he's scared but also excited something he saw as a problem actually helped people. 

Suddenly a crowd starts to gather round him thanking him, Midoriya pulls his hood to cover more of his face as he sees some reporters arriving at the scene so he quickly leaps into the air landing on the building. He leaps again making his way back to the lab. He lands on the building of the hospital to see his clothes are ripped, and he has cuts on his legs and a couple on his face. 

Before heading back to his room he sneaks into the med bay and cleans up his cuts and bruises, as he gets back to his room he sees the news report, people liked him they thought he was a hero. He could really be a hero. 

The next few days Midoriya is anxious he thought Mr Shield would have caught his little outing, but by the looks of it he's in the clear. As Midoriya looks out the window he starts to think to himself "I guess i got lucky they didn't catch me, I should quit while I'm ahead. But I can really help people as long as I don't go out too much it should be fine right?"