What Kind Of Kids Would Y/N & The Guys Have?🧑/🧒

David: A boy and girl.
The son would take after Y/N's eyes, but would have Davids platinum blond hair color, just like the daughter.
David would be super protective over the daughter, whereas with the son, he'll teach him the ways of vampire life beginning at a young age.

Dwayne: A boy.
He'd have practically all of Y/N's good looks. Hair, eyes, etc...
what he will have of his dad is his skin tone/smile.
Dwayne would treat his son like a prince, and on some nights, he and the son would have father/son bond moments on the train bridge.

Paul: A girl.
She would definitely have LONG blond hair and GORGEOUS eyes. So much so that Paul would be SUPER protective over his little princess whenever they go out in public.
After all, the daughter did take on a lot of Y/N's best looks😉

Marko: A girl.
She will take on Marko's curls and blue eyes, but the only difference is, her hair color is the same as Y/N's.
She will also have Marko's youthful energy, which in the end, is great for the both of them.

Michael: A boy.
Honestly...he took a lot of his fathers features, BUT! He will have
Y/N's kind nature, and winning smile.

Sam: A boy.
He'll have Y/N's hair color/face shape, but he posses Sam's obsession with comics, MTV, and an...interesting choice of fashion too.

Edgar: A girl.
She has daddy's eyes and hair color, but Y/N's nose and face shape.
Still...at such a young age, you find that she has her fathers drive to hunt for Vampires.

Alan: A girl and boy.
The girl has more of dads features, whereas the boy has Y/N's features.
The girl prefers to spend more time with Y/N, but deep down, enjoys going out with her daddy, Alan, on his vampire hunts with her Uncle Edgar.
Still, Alan is extra protective of his little girl.
The boy mostly likes to stay at home and play with toys instead of going out, which is fine with you.