Imagine 5: Long Lost Friend🖤 (Lost Boys) Pt. 3

The finale...

Pairing: Ted x Marko x Lost Boys

Summary: *After finding his best friend, Bill, after ten years, he soon discovers some major secrets.
His best friend changed his name to Marko, and he's a vampire.
But it only made there friendship stronger. So in the end, Marko shows Ted the life of a vampire.*

*Ted's POV*

Its been a few days since Bill told me he was a vampire.
I know that it should scare me, should make me run far and away, but I don't.
Instead, it's making want to stay and learn more about it.
So that's why, tonight, Bill agreed to show me what its like.
I sit on the edge of the curb, hands on my knees as I wait for Bill to show up.
I should start calling him Marko, because that's what he wants, but deep down he's always be Bill.
I hear the roar of a bike engine come towards me, and a headlight shine in my face.
I stand up, only to see Marko, parking next to me and leaning back.
"Hey, you ready?" He asks.
I nod, getting on my bike. "Where are the others?"
"Feeding," he says, "I wasn't hungry tonight!" He shouts over his bike as he speeds forward.
Feeding, on what?
One thing I know about vampires, is that they drink blood.
But...what kind of blood?
Animal?
I pull up next to him. "What do you guys eat?!" I shout over our engines.
"Blood of course!" He smiles, which scares me a little. "We enjoy human blood mostly, but if we must, we drink animal blood."
Human...BLOOD?!
Instantly, fear smacks me in the face.
Bill...sweet, funny, Bill, has killed innocent people, and drank there blood...
Oh shit.
I almost turn around and drive away, thinking that I'm no different then the others he's killed, but with the way he's smiling and laughing, I can't help but stay.
Even though he's one of them, he's still the Bill I used to know.
Soon, we park our bikes near a bridge lined with train tracks.
All you can hear is the hooting of owls and Marko's laughter as he plays on the train tracks.
I follow behind.
Soon, Marko jumps down and sits on the edge of the bridge, motioning me to sit beside him.
"You know..." He starts to say, dangling his legs over the edge as I sit down. "This was where I transformed into a vampire."
"Seriously?" I ask, and he nods.
"Yep," he pops the P, leaning back and tilting his head to the side. "I wanted a new change in life," his eyes glance down at the foggy bottom.
I don't even want to know how far down it is...
"I wanted to jump," he whispers, losing the joy in his eyes and becoming emotionless. "I didn't want to go on as Bill anymore. Not after you left."
I look at him, feeling a sting of pain.
"You know," I whisper, "if I hadn't left...where do you think we'd be in life?"
He laughs softly. "We'd be touring as Wyld Stallyns, with babes waiting backstage for us. And NEVER taking another god damn history test."
I laugh as well, feeling the weight in my chest lift off of me.
"But, seriously," he looks at me. "We sucked."
I laugh a little. "We just needed more practice. Remember what Rufus said?"
"I do," Marko smiles, "what happened? After I left?"
I sigh. "I don't know, but when I came back, your room was completely empty. They...sold your guitar, too."
His breath hitches as he quickly looks away to hide his pain.
"I loved that guitar," he whispers, hands clenching at his side.
"I know," I whisper, placing my hand on his shoulder.
He pushes it away, exhaling. "So, you want to know the life of a vampire?" He asks, hiding his face with the mask he calls Marko.
I nod.
"Well, for starters, we can fly. We can live forever and never age, that's why I still look like a teenager."
I laugh a little.
"We can't be in the sunlight, it burns us. Also, NO Holy Water. That shit is literally acid to us. And by the way, the garlic myth doesn't work."
"Seriously?" I ask, "you can be around garlic?"
"Yep," he grins, "the guys complain a lot cause I eat it so much."
I laugh again.
"We can't see ourselves in the mirror, and if we're not invited into your house, our powers are hindered. But if you invite us, your powerless."
"Wow," I say, "that's a lot to process."
"It can be," he shrugs.
"That's kind of sad, honestly," I say, "you're gonna live forever, and I'm gonna die," I sigh, "its like that with whoever human you grow to care about."
Marko is silent for a moment, before he too sighs and reaches into his jacket, pulling out a bottle with a red substance inside.
Wine?
"Oh?" I pick it up, "what's this?"
"Blood," he says, and immediately, I toss it back to him.
Marko sighs. "This is how I became a vampire," he says, "I drank from this bottle," he looks at me. "You could be one too."
"What?" I say as the bottle is placed in between us.
"You said it yourself, its sad that I live while you die," he exhales, "but it doesn't have to be that way. Ted, we can be brothers, officially."
"Bill..." I say slowly, "I-I don't know."
"Ted, my friend," he touches my shoulder, "it'll be just like old times."
"Except we'll kill people to survive," I push his hand away.
He knows I'm right, and he nods. "The choice is yours...Ted."
The choice is mine...
I pick up the bottle and stare at it.
One little drink will change me forever.
I give up the life of a human just to have my best friend...
Is that I price I want to pay?
I exhale softly.

Do I dare drink this...?

Thxs for reading!!

should there be a part 4?🤔😏