Chapter 1

Lincoln sat peacefully in his room, drawing in his sketchbook. He drew page after page of the new comic book he and Clyde created together – Lincoln the artist and Clyde the writer. Lincoln's new look was a pair of loose jeans and a black t-shirt with an orange tiger head. Lincoln's hair has gotten some length, and he's gained some muscle, looking healthy and athletic.

Lincoln turns towards the audience with a smile, "Oh, hi. It's been a while since I've talked to you, and it's probably been a while since you've seen me smile. Well, you've seen the previous events of me living in misery, thinking my family was going to abandon me and do horrible things to me. However, something else happened. I told and showed my sisters my future vision powers, and they got very emotional, swore that they would never let those bad things happen, and blah blah blah. You saw what happened at the hospital."

Lincoln sat up straight, "So, you may be wondering what happened after that. Well, I'll tell you. This story will be mixed, being told throughout 3rd person (by the author) and by me narrating. So, try to bear with me, okay? Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah."

[FLASHBACK]

Lisa's device to level out and balance Lincoln's brain wave energy was nearly complete. However, the girls were worried about their parents facing legal action. The police and CPS interviewed and asked them about Lincoln running away, their Sister Fight Protocol, Lana's alligator attack, their parents, and how irresponsible and neglectful they were.

Newscaster: "The ongoing investigation continues as FBI agent Mary Holland leads the case against the Loud parents for child neglect and abuse."

FBI agent Holland: "The actions displayed by Lynn and Rita Loud show a clear behavior of neglectful parents who are not qualified to raise children. By ducking out while their daughters are fighting creates an unsafe environment not only for their son but also for themselves. Lincoln realized such danger and did the only thing he felt he had to do – run away. Nobody goes to such lengths if they felt that afraid. If a person feels in danger, they will try to get as far away from the danger as quickly as possible. Lincoln Loud tried to get very far, very fast. These are signs of domestic violence and abuse. That many sisters with one boy under the same roof? How often do they beat up the poor boy? That's what we need to know."

Lincoln didn't need to use his vision powers to know that with word spreading around, people will be looking at his family differently, and even with dirty looks – social media was going to be more cruel and toxic. At the same time, Lincoln gained a massive following on social media. People praised him as a hero for saving his sisters Leni and Lana – some even made art of him, and they were impressive.

So, Lincoln posted a video of him carefully explaining why he ran away from home and how his sisters chased him, fearing for his safety and wellbeing.

Lincoln explained, "Hello, my name is Lincoln Loud. Many of you have heard about me and my family. I'm posting this video to explain a few things. I ran away not because my sisters were beating me or abusing me but because I was scared of getting caught in the crossfire if my sisters were going to fight. Sometimes, my sisters' fights get out of hand, and sometimes, they resolve it on their own. My fear of the worst got the better of me, and when my sisters chased after me, I was so scared I wasn't thinking. I didn't realize that my sisters were trying to help me. They were worried out of their minds for my sisters, which is why they chased after me. If I had stopped and talked to them, then I wouldn't have gotten hit by a car and be here in the hospital. My sisters aren't monsters. They don't abuse or beat me, and neither do my parents. My sisters may have a temper at times, and they can lose their temper at times and fight, but they always make up for it later. They're not bad people at all. They're good people. They love me and care about me. So, please, please, don't mistreat or harass my family. I know many of you have been speaking highly of me and what I did to save my sisters. So please, for me, leave my family alone."