youtube four

titled "NOVIS 노비스 UNNATURAL MV REACTION"

The video starts with the eight members sat in chairs

The video starts with the eight members sat in chairs. Members: Yuting, Ryo, Misa and Yeona are sat in the back four chairs and the remaining members: Hana, Miyu, Chanmi and Nabi are sat in the front four chairs.

They all chant, "We are new, we are different, hello everyone, we are NOVIS."

Chanmi speaks in a charming voice, clapping her hands together as she says, "Hello everyone, we're so excited since our debut has finally been released."

As she mentions the word 'debut' Nabi smiles and loudly whispers, "Unnatural!"

"We hope we've done good with this music video and today, we're going to watch it together to see what you think!" Chanmi continues.

She goes to press play on the laptop in front of her when Hana with a confused expression asks, "Have we watched this before?"

"Some of it, I think," Miyu answers to Hana as the others mutter their agreement.

"Let's go!" Nabi cheers while punching her arm up in the air. The sudden movement causes Chanmi to slightly flinch, making Misa (who's sat above them watching this all unfold) laugh to herself.

Miyu presses play and the music video begins. The girls watch the intro in awe and Hana's opening line plays "It keeps getting on my nerves."

"It's the destroyer!" Misa exclaims, pointing at Hana on the row below her. Hana turns around to see Misa pointing at her and half shouts "Ya!"

 Hana turns around to see Misa pointing at her and half shouts "Ya!"

[HANA is flustered!]
[당황한 하나!]

"Is this the scene when she slipped?" Yuting asked, squinting her eyes to look closer at the music video.

Hana slipping being mentioned causes Hana to gasp and utter, "You all said we weren't bringing this up!"

Yeona looks confused and questions while smiling a little, "Wait, Hana fell? When?"